Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 14 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: December 08
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 30, 2024
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award3 Flower Award6
Replying to celestialbeings • Jan 17, 2025
Title The Blossoming Love Spoiler
And also, i think maybe it was MXL that saved XXC seven years ago? Remember MXL had thought her big brother died…
Wow, that's exactly what I was thinking😲🥺❤️It's even possible that she gave the Chaos Pearl to Xue Chen that night so that he could stay alive, and that might be why those evil patterns disappeared...But I'm a little fuzzy on this... is Xuan Ling a Chaos Pearl, or is the Chaos Pearl in her?🤔
1 0
Replying to alayra • Jan 17, 2025
hi im only at episode 4. does xue chen knew from the start that MXL is the same spirit slave that he save?
Nah , he had no clue dear 😉❤️
1 1
On The Blossoming Love • Jan 17, 2025
Title The Blossoming Love Spoiler
I'm losing it !!!!!!!!😲
So, xue Chen wasn't demon-possessed؛ he actually came back from a few years in the future to save Ling Er! So... Da Ge Ge was actually xue Chen's own future self 😬😱🤕OMG, this drama is really getting more and more interesting and spectacular day by day😭😭❤️✨️
16 10
Replying to OldieDevz18 • Jan 8, 2025
Title Immortality
I can see you.... Not an immortal yet🙃🤡🤡
yeahhhhh just hope 😢🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯
1 0
Replying to OldieDevz18 • Jan 8, 2025
Title Immortality
I can see you.... Not an immortal yet🙃🤡🤡
It's too long 😭😭😭
1 2
Replying to OldieDevz18 • Jan 8, 2025
Title Immortality
I can see you.... Not an immortal yet🙃🤡🤡
Yeahhhhh 😈😈🤡
1 0
Replying to OldieDevz18 • Jan 8, 2025
Title Immortality
I can see you.... Not an immortal yet🙃🤡🤡
I've been waiting so long I've lost count... I think since 2022 or 2021😫
1 6
Replying to OldieDevz18 • Jan 8, 2025
Title Immortality
I can see you.... Not an immortal yet🙃🤡🤡
Crazy clown... it's a good thing, then we'll attack China en masse so they can finally spread it 😅😂🤡😭😭
1 35
Replying to OldieDevz18 • Jan 8, 2025
Title Immortality
I can see you.... Not an immortal yet🙃🤡🤡
We are truly resilient and hopeful...

The clown is a truly fitting identity! 😅😫🤡
Anyone else would have been disappointed after 5 years but we are still here waiting 🤡🤡🤡🤡
1 12
Replying to OldieDevz18 • Jan 8, 2025
Title Immortality
I can see you.... Not an immortal yet🙃🤡🤡
A great way 😈🤡😅
1 0
Replying to OldieDevz18 • Jan 8, 2025
Title Immortality
I can see you.... Not an immortal yet🙃🤡🤡
Thanks thanks 🤣🤡


China has made us all unique with this drama 🤣😈❤️🤡
1 55
Replying to OldieDevz18 • Jan 8, 2025
Title Immortality
I can see you.... Not an immortal yet🙃🤡🤡
Thank you so much 🤡🤡😂❤️
1 1
Replying to OldieDevz18 • Jan 8, 2025
Title Immortality
I can see you.... Not an immortal yet🙃🤡🤡
So I think I'll be the first visible immortal.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤡❤️
1 59
Replying to OldieDevz18 • Jan 8, 2025
Title Immortality
I can see you.... Not an immortal yet🙃🤡🤡
Exactly what I think 🤣
1 0
Replying to OldieDevz18 • Jan 8, 2025
Title Immortality
I can see you.... Not an immortal yet🙃🤡🤡
LoL 😆 🤣
This is a truth🤡
I think I should ask how we can increase our lifespan to being able to see immortality 😅😂😂
1 5
On Immortality • Jan 8, 2025
Title Immortality
I really became immortal in anticipation of immortality 😂💔😭🫠
11 84