News
On Payback • Aug 2, 2026
Title Payback
Best Thai bl of 2026 for me…. I want more episodes but d@mn it’s over, great justice was done to the manga, the production, the cast 👏👏👏
10 3
On Journey with You • May 10, 2026
Title Journey with You
Tbh I actually m finding this more enjoyable than ktl, can’t wait for more episodes.
2 0
On Story of Kunning Palace • Apr 25, 2026
Title Story of Kunning Palace Spoiler
I really don’t know what makes her thinks she can have this happy ending with zhang zhe, he’s the type that’s rigid to the end, while she seems to be the type that can be flexible but it depends on d situation. His type is a white lotus woman not her, also she thinks she knows everything but doesn’t, ep 23 her telling xie she thought he’s a good person despite knowing he rebelled in the past life is quite stupid of her. Good people can do bad things, bad people can do good things.
4 0
On Story of Kunning Palace • Apr 25, 2026
Title Story of Kunning Palace Spoiler
Episode 22… here she goes again, jumping to conclusions not thinking but leading these yan soldiers to their deaths!
0 0
Replying to gwenchana ash • Apr 25, 2026
Title Story of Kunning Palace
ok so on ep 8 rn and i do like this drama but its so frustrating how the female lead has done all the lessons…
Same thing here, I feel like it’s a waste of rebirth for her especially when she’s trying to become a better person, all she does is just to keep creating troubles for all the males while she keeps insisting she’s trying to save them.
5 1
On Story of Kunning Palace • Apr 25, 2026
Title Story of Kunning Palace Spoiler
On episode 18 and I wonder how she became empress in the past life if she can’t even see the schemes around her in this life, why can’t she think that the reason why this exile is that it’s better for the yan father and son to stay far away from the emperor rather than being set up over and over again. She’s so shortsighted for someone that has lived through palace and court intrigues , even that xue daughter is smarter than her.
0 0
On Sammy's Children's Day • Apr 17, 2026
Title Sammy's Children's Day
lol liu Yi is so easily fooled, what manly correction?!lmao he’s just trying to seduce you 😂
10 0
On Sammy's Children's Day • Apr 3, 2026
Title Sammy's Children's Day
You want him to be your lackey or lover?! 🤣
11 0
On Sammy's Children's Day • Apr 3, 2026
Title Sammy's Children's Day
I love how chu San takes care of liu yi, even while kissing him he had to put a pillow under his head to protect him, goals 😂 💗
26 0
On Sammy's Children's Day • Mar 27, 2026
Title Sammy's Children's Day
Awww he finally showed up at the grad ❤️
9 0
On Sammy's Children's Day • Mar 27, 2026
Title Sammy's Children's Day
This cop came in hawt 🔥
9 0
On Sammy's Children's Day • Mar 15, 2026
Title Sammy's Children's Day Spoiler
I have to disagree with the folks saying Liu yi likes Chen Qing, all I see is just admiration in his eyes compared to the way he looks at Chang xi! It’s clear Chen Qing truly likes him though.
3 1
On Sammy's Children's Day • Mar 14, 2026
Title Sammy's Children's Day
I’m really loving the visuals 💖
4 1
On Revenged Love • Aug 13, 2025
Title Revenged Love
Will we ever get a special episode? What a ride, on to the next one 💕
4 0
On Revenged Love • Jul 28, 2025
Title Revenged Love
Wang shuo is so beautiful and destructive lmao I love his antics!
7 0
On Returned Master • Jul 23, 2025
Title Returned Master
On episode 8 and I’m thinking for a ml bent on revenge, li yan seems irrational, allowing his anger to cloud his judgement. Even the playful xiao xi seems calmer than him.
3 1
On Revenged Love • Jul 22, 2025
Title Revenged Love
Wang shuo is back, here comes drama!!!
9 0
On Doctor's Mine • Jul 21, 2025
Title Doctor's Mine
Mehn, I got distracted by these pretty lip glosses on em 😂
5 0
Replying to heerayni • Jul 19, 2025
Title Revenged Love
I think she will announce it soon.. I mean she has to right. 1. It's kind of a very different plot than usual…
You can send you email as a message, I will send it to you, it’s epub file though.
0 0
Replying to heerayni • Jul 19, 2025
Title Revenged Love
I think she will announce it soon.. I mean she has to right. 1. It's kind of a very different plot than usual…
Oh wow, It’s a very humorous novel and you are right whoever is going to play him needs a wide acting range. As to the novel translations, I have a correct and complete version of it so if anyone is interested.
1 2