Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 24 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Cultivating or something
  • Contribution Points: 35 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 10, 2019
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
On The Journey • Jan 24, 2019
Title The Journey
Finger guns...

How does someone make finger guns look so threatening.
Ma Ke has truly impressed me.
3 0
On Ashes of Love Season 2 • Jan 20, 2019
Pretty sure this is the story of the children from the first Ashes Of Love. I wonder who they'll cast to play them. (Also I really hope the Fox deity of love is back (he was my favourite), and that the mains from AOL will at least make a cameo or something)
10 0
On Young Blood Agency • Jan 20, 2019
Someone knows where to find it? I've searched everywhere from Google all the way to the darkest and most Asian corners of Baidu, can't find it-- :(
0 4
On Demon Catcher Zhong Kui • Jan 19, 2019
Hmm, rating should be higher. I mean its not exceptional but it isn't really bad at all. I guess it's just typical and then main character is a bit annoying at first, but he gets past that after 20-ish episodes.
0 0
On The Legend of Zu Season 2 • Jan 18, 2019
The main female lead is really, really, overly annoying. I mean, everyone else has decent acting and lines? Why couldn't they just write a better script for the female lead or hire a better actress?
2 1
On The Legends • Jan 13, 2019
Title The Legends
Has there been any confirmed updates on when it will air? (i would search it myself If I wasn't actual crap at reading chinese lmao). I simply can't wait--
0 0
On Ever Night Season 2 • Jan 10, 2019
Although it won't be the same without Arthur, I do truly think Dylan has what it takes to make a good Ning Que. I guess it very disappointing though seeing a familiar face then seeing it change after 60 episodes.
6 0