19/6/2026 : 天都异闻录官微 weibo update Light and shadow intertwine in black and white; a sharp blade pierces through the darkness. A dashing figure sweeps through the mists of Tiandu, delving into every mystery and the depths of the human heart. -- #XuKai #MilesWei #ZhangHuiwen #HeNan The Tiandu Squad has assembled! Wishing everyone a safe and healthy Dragon Boat Festival, filled with smooth sailing and peace of mind. #StrangeTalesOfTiandu #TianduYiwenlu @MangoTV @HunanTV — Stay tuned ! #天都异闻录 https://weibo.com/8000384275/5311468354408807 https://x.com/i/status/2067800592135917995
Green leaves droop beneath the eaves, fish leap in celebration of the Dragon Boat Festival. On this Dragon Boat Festival, may you enjoy good health and all things go smoothly every year! #TheStrangeTalesofTiandu Stay tuned!
Yeah my tone was defensive for Xu Kai and i actually meant i am so done seeing all this trash talk for him, I…
Shikha .. whatever you said .. it's all true . I can understand the frustration ( trust me , i help people deal with negative comments ,snark remarks , snide reactions and direct cursing comments targeted at kai in XHS and weibo - reporting and blocking etc ) .. you need to understand... There is something called information gap .. between C Alasos and I alasos . Most of the International fans either have no clue of the finer working of C ent ..or are enough brainwashed into turning blind eye to the very many issues plaguing the fandom . But there are some international fans who just don't care . We can't please or correct everyone . In the process we hurt our own friends. Krish and you are 2 sides of same coin . Both are right in their own ways . Can we deal this with amicably? Let's not give the haters a chance to laugh at lack of unity ? . I request you
Yeah, except that's not what we were discussing, was it?Whenever someone came to spew unnecessary hate on Xu Kai,…
Krish .. you are an amazing Alaso.. forgive and if possible forget it all . You both are two faces of the same coin . In the end both of you like Xu kai in your own way . Neither you are wrong ..nor her . The problem is in how it was put forward . . I request you . Let's just stop here . Can we fill the page with full of positivity ?
There are 4 solutions to this recurring issue of in-fighting in the page . 1) mute those users who cause drama for nothing and like to stir the pot in the guise of free speech . 2) scroll past those instigating messages. 3) identify the troublemakers and remove them and block them from the fandom . 4) close the fan page altogether .
@Krish and @shikha are good alasos who have different approach towards fandom . I hate to see them argue . ( I have been a lurker here for long enough time before I made an account , so I know the good intentions of krish and shikha .. and as a long time fan ..( longer than most here ).. I have been a spectator to attacks on fandom based on unity )
I trust you both will turn to peaceful ways of fandom again .
Please remember one thing . THIS is PUBLIC platform . If we fight here .. the rival fandoms will have much more ammunition to make fun of the lack of unity in our fandom.
Already multiple fandoms keep attacking kai on XHS on a daily basis . Should we have that trend here too ?
Sohu reported all lawsuits issues. The so-called melon about collaboration is only being spread by marketing accounts.…
Sohu has been really caustic about kai in the past . So I don't go by their credibility at all. I saw the lawsuit stuff in multiple sources then i trusted . Sohu has always had some agenda against kai since Daikin event
Can we focus on #XuKai .. this is HIS page .. I kindly request all the parties involved to keep their personal opinions and grudges in DMs. Arguing in the main page is not good for the Bias we all like .
#TalesofTiandu Dragon Boat Festival 19th Rhythm Official Weibo
10:00 am CST Dragon Boat Festival Greeting Image 10:30 am CST Dragon Boat Festival Highlights Official Douyin 10:30 am CST Dragon Boat Festival Highlights
What did everyone think of Xu Kai's red carpet outfit? Oversized and bland? Disappointing? Luckily, Xu Kai can…
Honestly , up until after party meet up with liu rocco.. i really didn't notice his outfit 😂. Then I had to go back to his ramp walk to enjoy wind 's assistance 😉. Then again I have 0 knowledge of fashion and make up and what not. .. to me whatever kai wears ..it's awesome . He elevates the look for any outfit . Heard that it was a recycled outfit and others have worn it before . This bothered me a bit . As I saw haters using that as an excuse to hate .
Light and shadow intertwine in black and white;
a sharp blade pierces through the darkness.
A dashing figure sweeps through the mists of Tiandu, delving into every mystery and the depths of the human heart.
-- #XuKai #MilesWei #ZhangHuiwen #HeNan
The Tiandu Squad has assembled! Wishing everyone a safe and healthy Dragon Boat Festival, filled with smooth sailing and peace of mind. #StrangeTalesOfTiandu
#TianduYiwenlu @MangoTV @HunanTV — Stay tuned ! #天都异闻录
https://weibo.com/8000384275/5311468354408807
https://x.com/i/status/2067800592135917995
Green leaves droop beneath the eaves, fish leap in celebration of the Dragon Boat Festival.
On this Dragon Boat Festival, may you enjoy good health and all things go smoothly every year! #TheStrangeTalesofTiandu
Stay tuned!
https://x.com/i/status/2067792457367187963
https://weibo.com/8000384275/5311460806230032
1) mute those users who cause drama for nothing and like to stir the pot in the guise of free speech .
2) scroll past those instigating messages.
3) identify the troublemakers and remove them and block them from the fandom .
4) close the fan page altogether .
@Krish and @shikha are good alasos who have different approach towards fandom . I hate to see them argue . ( I have been a lurker here for long enough time before I made an account , so I know the good intentions of krish and shikha .. and as a long time fan ..( longer than most here ).. I have been a spectator to attacks on fandom based on unity )
I trust you both will turn to peaceful ways of fandom again .
Please remember one thing . THIS is PUBLIC platform . If we fight here .. the rival fandoms will have much more ammunition to make fun of the lack of unity in our fandom.
Already multiple fandoms keep attacking kai on XHS on a daily basis . Should we have that trend here too ?
I kindly request all the parties involved to keep their personal opinions and grudges in DMs.
Arguing in the main page is not good for the Bias we all like .
#TalesofTiandu Dragon Boat Festival 19th Rhythm Official Weibo
10:00 am CST Dragon Boat Festival Greeting Image
10:30 am CST Dragon Boat Festival Highlights Official Douyin
10:30 am CST Dragon Boat Festival Highlights
All information is subject to actual release.
https://x.com/i/status/2065264327247249848
https://weibo.com/7701194103/5308919614277481
https://www.zaobao.com.sg/entertainment/story20260505-8861941?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1777929062
Their X account too posted it
https://x.com/i/status/2061936909308350778
https://x.com/i/status/2051432065363492974
https://x.com/i/status/1815231546015494192
https://x.com/i/status/2053960357933195374
Heard that it was a recycled outfit and others have worn it before . This bothered me a bit . As I saw haters using that as an excuse to hate .
《火场追凶》配音 - dubbing for #FireInvestigator ..( yesterday 1st June )
PS: #XuKai has completed #YuTong dubbing . still the post production is ongoing 🧐.
http://xhslink.com/o/AJszfZWs1vs
https://x.com/i/status/2061644974006100170