News
Replying to Park Sayem • Oct 23, 2024
Title Moonlit Reunion
Talk about 3 gossips or rumour about #MoonlitReunion1. XK : almost aired..maybe next year2. The FL is a cat demon3.…
What genre? Wuxia ?
0 1
Replying to Park Sayem • Oct 23, 2024
Title Moonlit Reunion
Who ever done this job a big salute from me🫡 Thank you for your hard work. Previously i have read the whole…
I agree. But I would rather they follow 75% of it
0 0
Replying to Park Sayem • Oct 23, 2024
Title Moonlit Reunion
If the Screen writer put any misunderstanding Between our leads i will bash him personally😬. The novel has…
I agree . They better stay close to the novel . Some liberties might be taken .. but if they make it a sad ending or unnecessary angst .. I can never forgive the makers then.
0 0
Replying to whoissilmoy • Oct 23, 2024
Title Moonlit Reunion
It would be better if Xu Kai could use his own voice because, in my opinion, he outshines any voice actor. While…
Isn't she and her perfect husband his first dubbed in his own voice project ?
1 2
