Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 10 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 18, 2024
Replying to UEbe • Aug 12, 2025
LolThey’ve started!Wanna turn this into a ML vs FL saga?Xu Kai has loads of people that like him and finishes…
Last sentence..GOLD
1 0
Replying to Meena_Drama_Fan • Aug 12, 2025
I like Tian Xi Wei, good actress, CG is good, just that I don't like Xu Kai, halfway through I used to drop his…
Here they go . Already started . its simple common sense .. you don't like certain actor .. don't see . Why to spread your inner negativity around ? . Ok fine . You don't have to like him . One trouble less indeed . Good riddance sheeesh
3 0
Replying to Dula • Aug 12, 2025
Reservations on Tencent has surpassed 3,000,000 🎉🎉🎉🎉Heat index- 12278 (all time high)
3.5 million now
1 1
Replying to Park Sayem • Jun 12, 2025
They will change the drama script from the novel. In the novel shen run appear after almost 25 chapter and that's…
i understand it now . thank you 😊
0 0
Replying to UEbe • Jun 12, 2025
Person Xu Kai
He has many impressive works. He has has great sparks ( chemistry and physics and biology 😆 ) with all his…
chemistry physics and biology 😂😂😂😂
1 0
On Spring of the Blade • Mar 17, 2025
In all the versions where does the leads meet in childhood ? None of the online links have any coin giving scene either . When the heroine meets hero they are already adults . I am confused 😕. Can anyone help me
0 2
Replying to bethcha • Dec 16, 2024
Xu Kai was not in this drama
Then why is it listed in his filmography list ?
0 0
Replying to UEbe • Nov 17, 2024
Here for Xu Kai if the rumor is true.
It is true . He is already started pre - filming steps
2 0
Replying to whoissilmoy • Nov 17, 2024
The actor to play the father is 65 yr old actor, Ding Yong Dai. This is great for Xu Kai to work alongside older…
Bandit ? Isn't he a drug dealer and his father is following a case of drug mafia ?
0 0
Replying to Aveira • Nov 17, 2024
Oh it already has a page. This is interesting 🤔.I know XK wanted to play this type of character so I hope it's…
Yes it's true . He wanted to play villian. I just hope they don't bring redemption track and make his role all goody goody at the end
0 1
Replying to Draco • Nov 17, 2024
Is that too long for 12 eps.
Depends on weather , the permits for shooting and the timeframe to shoot . As it's shot in a old mining town ..so it might be a bit cautious to shoot .
1 0
Replying to whoissilmoy • Nov 17, 2024
The title translates directly to “800 Meters Radius,” which is about the size of Central Park in New York…
I am interested..how does love come into play in such an intensive narrative
1 0
Replying to Park Sayem • Nov 17, 2024
The TV series "800 Meters" starring Xu Kai, Ding Yongdai, Deng Enxi and Hu Ke will start filming in Fengcheng,…
Yes very excited
1 0
Replying to whoissilmoy • Nov 17, 2024
This drama is being filmed in Qujiang and Shangtang, which are towns in Fengcheng, a county-level city in Jiangxi…
Yes , the script reading and look test got over today
2 0
Replying to Jungshooky • Oct 23, 2024
Unless they really really rush post production I don’t think we’ll see it this year (and I’d rather they…
Xianxia ? Isn't it wuxia ?
0 0
Replying to MemonAmaarious • Oct 23, 2024
He has been continuously filming dramas for the past few years with very little break, wdym?
Exactly...
0 0
Replying to Canchin • Oct 23, 2024
Adapted from the web novel? can someone tell me whether it will have a happy ending or not?
Very light weight romance . No angst at all between the leads in the novel
1 0
Replying to Jiejie • Oct 23, 2024
I guess Xu Kai is making up for the time he wasn't filming.
Sorry ? What do you mean ?
0 0
Replying to whoissilmoy • Oct 23, 2024
Is there any truth to this report that Xu Kai will be starring in a urban drama with Liu Shishi?!!!Xu Kai Stars…
This channel usually spreads fake news . It has been reported to youtube a lot of time . Don't trust it
0 0
Replying to whoissilmoy • Oct 23, 2024
how much will this kiss get edited out?https://x.com/i/status/1769320348284252575
I hope they don't edit it . Although source novel doesn't have such angst scenes .. I like such tropes 😂
0 0