Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 10 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 18, 2024
Replying to Dula • Oct 27, 2025
probably. MR got delayed and FI is still in post production. These two should have been in 2025 while YOC and…
I would rather too . Something to look out for next year . Having some stock of yet to release shows
0 0
Replying to Dula • Oct 27, 2025
for referance- ID videos usually refer to short self-introductions or promotional videos of celebrities, used…
Yeah it's a pre recorded video
0 1
Replying to MiamiMao • Oct 27, 2025
No. Have messaged u
Yeah..I poked around and figured it out . Thank you for asking ☺️
0 0
On Eight Hundred • Oct 27, 2025
27.10.2025 : 800 meter radius official weibo update
#2026TencentVVConference# In this small space, undercurrents surge. An 800-meter radius is the radius of life and the boundary of truth. #方圆八百米 Stay tuned!
Starring: @许凯soso @演员丁勇黛 @登恩熙
https://weibo.com/7960074587/5226273735442572
1 0
Replying to Dula • Oct 26, 2025
Damn I read episode 1 of the script, yan rui is a real flirt
Hi. I have sent a DM. An you check please ?
0 2
Replying to Draco • Oct 26, 2025
What makes you think it will be next year. This one was shot before 800m but i heard it already passed review.…
Yes according to new filming laws , shows based on sensitive topics like fire , crime , drugs and terrorism should pass meticulous and stringent assesment. and license can be given only when there is a nod from the government. . Youku is inherently slow paced aswell
1 0
On Fire Investigator • Oct 26, 2025
According to past pattern it's almost 3 shows per year . But that logic
.both FI and FYBBM should air 2025 ( Which is highly improbable as of now )
So may be 2026 is the year with 3 releases ? Third one being YoC ?
1 4
Replying to wol • Oct 26, 2025
New materials will be coming tomorrow. Maybe we can see Chen Hui soon 😍
I hope there might be some movement . It's been so long without any news. Tomorrow it being Tencent 's investment conference.. may be .. may be ..some officia announcement in the offing ?
Who knows .
Personally am excited 😊
2 0
Replying to Blades SoSo • Oct 26, 2025
It definitely will be. Xu Kai's character is included by name in the announcement video. The text reads, "Genius…
MW might go as he has other dramas of his as well to promote
1 0
Replying to Blades SoSo • Oct 26, 2025
It definitely will be. Xu Kai's character is included by name in the announcement video. The text reads, "Genius…
Rumors are that he isn't attending . Coming few days he has full tight schedule.
0 0
Replying to Xukaifangirl88 • Oct 26, 2025
White is the underlayer . The black + orange overcoat is Taoist cover
Yes he had . That's why it's also counted as a costume bringing the tally to 14
0 1
Replying to Draco • Oct 26, 2025
I heard there's no romance in this drama, is the girl just a support since there's no fl?
As far as I know .. it has not yet available in chinese market
0 0
Replying to Draco • Oct 26, 2025
I heard there's no romance in this drama, is the girl just a support since there's no fl?
Trust me when I say this that man can do anything to safeguard his interests
0 0
Replying to Draco • Oct 26, 2025
I heard there's no romance in this drama, is the girl just a support since there's no fl?
I would be cautious .. anything can happen at any stage . MR being a prime example
0 0