(my previous post , Can't seem to find .So re-posting again ) 31.10.2025 : Day 20 #XuKai arrived for make-up and hairstyling at 11.23 am CST http://xhslink.com/o/3FKwBgkvphD
this will all happen during and after the drama air. Thats when people rate the drama, comment, put reviews, add…
Yes. Besides as international fans we can't do much either . Yes sure we can focus on MDL alone . But even that doesn't require you to get so serious . For now enjoy the fandom and love the reuters !! 😁
yes definitely 3 in 2026 unless FI never airs, who knows right? so 2025 and 2026 average to 2 a year, which is…
Why wouldn't FI never release . Kai does want to focus on quality over Quantity . So even if we get to see 1 drama per year that's enough . As long as kai is active innthe industry, I will support him .. in whichever way I can .
these 2 shows , script was chosen by kai himself . Infact FI and 800 , I am hoping for a lot .. because they aren't from YZ . And kai really loves 800 m . I sincerely hope these two should see the light of the day. As to YoC ( yes kai has put in a lot of work ) what it's worth .. I don't care if it's shelved or airs . Not gonna do data for it .
Yes MW is in group B today with night scenes . XK had scenes both in group A and B
Sorry if I hurt you by texting so. Of late people don't take corrections well . So i would rather leave misinformation as is and not stick my head in to get burned
No. It's rumored that He is going on various disguises and does undercover investigations .. which are unconventional…
It's an American cop show based on an FBI officer Peter Burke and his "consultant " redeemed conman neal Caffery. It's a run of the mill show but loved the characterization of Neal Caffery. ( Although i don't like Matt Bomer the guy who plays Neal )
No. It's rumored that He is going on various disguises and does undercover investigations .. which are unconventional…
ethical conning to get to the bottom of case . like Neal Caffery from White Collar 😂 only he was a felon to begin with . shen wuming is a upright person who can smooth talk
Entered for Make up and hairstyling at around 9;00 am
http://xhslink.com/o/94Spda3sPyE
Went to work post make-up and hairstyling done at around 11 am CST
http://xhslink.com/o/1x4Xha6tXgE
#XuKai off work at 6:15 pm
http://xhslink.com/o/6FdtNMY2Z2g
1.http://xhslink.com/o/28AdblLtVW6
2.http://xhslink.com/o/76AhoEeGIwS
3.http://xhslink.com/o/A2HqYvFSbC1
31.10.2025 : Day 20
#XuKai arrived for make-up and hairstyling at 11.23 am CST
http://xhslink.com/o/3FKwBgkvphD
#XuKai left for work post make-up and hairstyling done at 1:20 pm CST
http://xhslink.com/o/qaCnQbRDlP
#XuKai off work at around 8:45 pm CST
http://xhslink.com/o/6e5euLLvpdh
#XuKai arrived for make-up and hairstyling.
http://xhslink.com/o/4stpUl0QRg7 12:30 pm
Left for costume change and 📽️ post make-up and hairstyling. ( A slightly wounded facial make-up ) 2:30 pm
http://xhslink.com/o/5vWNob4UNVc
these 2 shows , script was chosen by kai himself . Infact FI and 800 , I am hoping for a lot .. because they aren't from YZ . And kai really loves 800 m . I sincerely hope these two should see the light of the day. As to YoC ( yes kai has put in a lot of work ) what it's worth .. I don't care if it's shelved or airs . Not gonna do data for it .