News
Replying to amal • Nov 24, 2023
Person Cosmo Milis
omg he's 18????
NO WAY ??????
1 0
On Yoghurt Yosita Wasuphiruk • Nov 24, 2023
Person Yoghurt Yosita Wasuphiruk
she is so pretty istg
5 0
Size15FeetJames • Nov 12, 2023
Article An Ultra Fan Guide to Lee Jung Jae
better make an ultra anti-fan guide with his criminal history :)
17 0
On The Middleman's Love • Nov 11, 2023
Title The Middleman's Love
the ratings for this one on first episode are even better than they should be, i'd give them a 5 at most for trying
11 0
Replying to givemeabettername • Oct 24, 2023
Title Kiseki: Dear to Me
why did i choose to binge this all today i should have just waited for it to be fully out 😫😫
NOW SAME
0 0
Replying to Home School • Jun 8, 2023
Title Home School
Replying to deleted comment
fine for me as well
0 0
Replying to eevee • Dec 11, 2021
Title The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch
With the controversy does anyone know if s2 is still happening??? :'(
As from what I heard, he was falsely accused. I think everything was proved to be false. So I think that it's okay for s2 to happen with same cast.
14 0
Replying to zonkiefie • Nov 20, 2020
Title More Than Friends
Defo agree with these comments, feels like I've been wasting my time with this show
literally i'm wasting my time this is so predictable and boring
1 0
