K-Drama Jang Young Nam and Cha Ji Yeon clash as half-sisters having different objectives in 'Final Table' 3 hours ago
K-Drama Ji Chang Wook goes from top-tier planner to unemployed man in 'Merry Berry Love' 10 hours ago
News Han So Hee, Rain, and more confirmed to star alongside Byeon Woo Seok in 'Solo Leveling' 10 hours ago
Replying to Vader • Apr 1, 2024 Title Familiar Wife There is a Spanish dub of this? Where can I watch it? https://youtu.be/PdFgWgjCYPgThis is episode 1, but I'm sure you'll find the rest somewhere ^^ 0 0
On Familiar Wife • Oct 16, 2023 Title Familiar Wife The strangest thing I found was the Spanish dub. I was like Whaaaat? 1 2
On Familiar Wife • Oct 11, 2023 Title Familiar Wife Let me Stay [John Park] is so good, why is it so short?? 1 0
On Run On • Mar 21, 2022 Title Run On Really surprised to see Lee bong Ryun here since her act in Hometown cha-cha-cha.Intrigued to see here. 1 0
Replying to Nia • Mar 18, 2022 Review Reply 1988 Replying to deleted comment Although I enjoyed 1994 only apart from the other two. 0 0
This is episode 1, but I'm sure you'll find the rest somewhere ^^
I was like Whaaaat?
Intrigued to see here.