Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Feb 13, 2024
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 12, 2023
Replying to AnthonyH • Oct 7, 2023
Title Moving
I had to drop Moving (and Hulu) because there were gruesome scenes. I couldn't watch this with the youngsters…
In the second half its tamed down, I thought. I recommend you to watch more because the last 3 eps are some of the best shit ever made 😆
4 1
On Ballerina • Oct 7, 2023
Title Ballerina
Why are so many korean movies on these platforms disappointing recently? =(
Really hard to find a really good one.. damn, Kmovies used to RULE.
13 1
Replying to Brayden1121 • Sep 29, 2023
I wouldn’t be surprised if it has started in secret. Don’t expect it to release till at least Q3 or maybe…
i think it leaks on sns if they start right away, but who knows
0 0
Replying to fortunn • Sep 29, 2023
I watched the original a few days after this came out. The original version is really classic, the korean version…
I dont doubt you.
Still there was a need of a script doctor to come in and clean up this overly complicated plot.
1 3
On Mask Girl • Sep 29, 2023
Title Mask Girl
Might be one of the best kdramas in recent years. Pure brilliance. Happy its doing well on Netflix and getting the recognition it deserves.
9 0
On A Time Called You • Sep 28, 2023
Is the original as "complex" as this one? Ppl even say the korean is better so I guess so.. If so I wonder why they remade it. This screamed for a plot doctor way too many times.
4 5
Replying to julong • Sep 23, 2023
Building a kids waterslide by the han river would be a better use of money and a more triling ride than this show.…
How come you hate it so much
1 2