Editorials
On Celebrity • Jul 27, 2023
Title Celebrity
This was way better than it "should" have been, if you get me. Good job!
3 0
On Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun • Jul 27, 2023
Title Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun
Do we have a date for the season after this one?
1 0
On Officer Black Belt • Jul 27, 2023
Title Officer Black Belt
Will this movie get a sequel?
0 3
lo_ve • Jul 27, 2023
Article Kim Woo Bin and Kim Sung Kyun Confirmed to Lead a New Netflix Original Film
Will this movie get a sequel?
0 0
Replying to MrPan11 • Jul 27, 2023
Title See You in My 19th Life
The manwha author was involved in this drama and gave advice etc, he also wanted to change up things a bit to…
Nah its common that the manwha writers join the production teams for adaptions, and even get a juicy salary for the period they are filming it.
0 5
Replying to TalkKDramaToMe • Jul 26, 2023
Title King the Land
I'm sad that I'm dropping this. Had a lot of potential... I'm glad that others are liking it but imo, it's a lot…
Its nailing the romcom genre. Just like many thought A business proposal did it. It also had a very very thin story. Many just like watching something chill like this after a hard day at work.
15 3
On King the Land • Jul 26, 2023
Title King the Land
Why did it loose a 0.1 point? I dont get it?
1 2
Replying to geicorules • Jul 26, 2023
Title See You in My 19th Life
The show was aight.they changed way too much from the source material.the only positive change was the Aunt/Niece…
The manwha author was involved in this drama and gave advice etc, he also wanted to change up things a bit to offer something new to the people who already knew the manwha. So blame him if you didnt like it.
5 7
Replying to MrPan11 • Jul 26, 2023
Title Mouse
Keep going, trust me.
yeah right, after mouse its hard to find another thriller as thrilling or rewarding. What made Mouse extra special is the high stakes. Damn it really had high stakes and did not hold back.
3 0
Replying to MrPan11 • Jul 25, 2023
Title Mouse
Keep going, trust me.
Too bad, its the best thriller. But we all cant like the same things!
4 2
Lily Alice • Jul 24, 2023
Article "The Moon", Featuring EXO's D.O., Pre-Sold in 155 Countries
Damn they are confident, cant wait for this one!
4 0
Replying to nanaminsthighs • Jul 24, 2023
Title Bloodhounds
i mean there's "move to heaven" with 9.2
Yeah I never understood that 9,2 rating
2 1
Replying to AnthonyH • Jul 24, 2023
Title Heartbeat
The first 2 episodes got me LOL so many times. I guess your sense of humor is different or non-existant.
Dont think so.
0 0
Replying to TomDmingz • Jul 24, 2023
Title Heartbeat
not getting better... humor is like written by a child without experience. lol
woah!
0 0
On See You in My 19th Life • Jul 24, 2023
Title See You in My 19th Life
Congrats to the drama for the success on Netflix, it really deserves it! Excellent jobb staff team and actors!
6 0
Replying to NewFanofDrama • Jul 23, 2023
Title Family: The Unbreakable Bond
I am in epi 6...I am fine with all the craziness what bugged me the most is he went to investigate his target…
Its called poor writing.
1 0
On Dr. Romantic Season 3 • Jul 23, 2023
Title Dr. Romantic Season 3
Do we have a date for season 4 5 6 7?
1 0
On Finland Papa • Jul 23, 2023
Title Finland Papa
Was this filmed in Finland?
0 3
Replying to Lubieglaskackotki • Jul 23, 2023
Title Mouse
I liked the first half, but now (im on 8th episode) i gets kinda dumb. I mean I dont like like the every person…
Keep going, trust me.
7 4
On Race • Jul 23, 2023
Title Race
Why do you guys think the rating is low?
0 1