Celebrity
On In Blossom • May 3, 2024
Title In Blossom
I even doubt the emperor
2 3
On In Blossom • May 3, 2024
Title In Blossom
Could it be ShangGuan Lan?
1 3
On In Blossom • May 3, 2024
Title In Blossom
wtf was that?? who is the number 1!??? I can't breath omggggg
3 5
On Immortality • May 1, 2024
Title Immortality
🤡🤡
1 0
On The Legend of Shen Li • Apr 30, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
such a masterpiece
11 0
On The Legend of Shen Li • Apr 30, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
The best ending ever
12 0
Replying to zeerah • Apr 27, 2024
Title I Am Nobody
I read in some comments that Neo hou's character doesn't have that much screen time, is this correct ? I was planning…
Even in Donghua, Wang Ye's character doesn't have that much screen time. The drama is also made according to Donghua and Wang Ye is a side character. I suggest you watch the drama. It is worth watching
3 0
On The King's Affection • Apr 10, 2024
Title The King's Affection
Thank you South Korea for this masterpiece
1 0
Replying to Sh_a • Mar 30, 2024
Title Arsenal Military Academy
Is gu man ting annoying and is she in love with the male lead?
she is I love with male lead but she is not an annoying character. On the contrary, it is very lovely
3 0
On Weak Hero Class 1 • Mar 20, 2024
Title Weak Hero Class 1
Is there a second season?
0 3
On Dai Si • Mar 13, 2024
Person Dai Si
مقدس قربان؟
0 0
Replying to Jenn • Mar 10, 2024
Title The Untamed
it's my first time watching this and i'm currently on episode 15 but i still feel like i don't understand a lot…
it's normal, don't worry. you'll understand the plot soon😁
4 0
On I Am Nobody • Mar 4, 2024
Title I Am Nobody
I want the SECOND SEASON
7 1
On I Am Nobody • Mar 4, 2024
Title I Am Nobody
I can't move on
3 0
On Arsenal Military Academy • Mar 4, 2024
Title Arsenal Military Academy
still my favorite
11 2
On I Am Nobody • Feb 26, 2024
Title I Am Nobody
LOVE IT!
4 0
Replying to Nachi • Feb 17, 2024
Title My Demon
God was not introduced as "helpless old beggar woman". That is only how main chars saw it. But really? Dropping…
first of all, that's not the only reason. It had a great start but gradually, the plot became cliché and nonsense. but for the sake of cute main couple, I continued but after that fake god appeared, the story got even more ridiculous and finally I dropped it. I only liked actors and OSTs honestly
0 1
Replying to Baleching • Feb 17, 2024
Title My Demon
I always watch popular dramas during dinner time .. whenever that God came on screen i felt very worst ...
same here. I controlled myself a lot to continue and ignore that fake god, but even the plot became worse and worse
0 0
On Love in the Moonlight • Feb 16, 2024
Title Love in the Moonlight
I got allergic to this series and its actor. boring and awful
4 0
On My Demon • Feb 16, 2024
Title My Demon
I hate when God is introduced as a helpless old beggar woman! dropped it
5 10
