News
On Heroes • May 13, 2023
Title Heroes
does it have any kiss scenes?
0 1
Replying to Sooha13 • May 12, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
8 eps TTEOM airs in Netflix 🥹 🎉I think it will 8 eps in one drop every friday
Are you sure that all 58 episodes will be aired? I thought it was just a rumor. Because if yuku do this, no one gonna buy yuku's subscription
0 2
Replying to Mazuss • May 12, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
pls im asking just out of curiosity, anyone knows who they originally wanted to cast for this drama? , cos i can’t…
At first, the director wanted Yang Zi to play the role of Susu, but Yang Zi refused because she thought her face is bigger than Yunxi's
1 1
Replying to pamgees • May 9, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Second season is coming
WHAT!? IS THERE A SECOND SEASON?
0 3
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • Apr 6, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Youku app...
could you please send your Link?
0 1
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 5, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
where is the airing schedule? how long should I wait!!?
3 2
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 4, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
I'm begging, begging youuuu, please post the airing schedule, babe
2 0
Replying to DramaDrama • Apr 4, 2023
Title Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact
Just finished watching the animation up until this arc, really looking forward to how they would adapt this into…
where did you watch?
0 1
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 3, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
give me the schedule please omg OMG omg
3 0
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 3, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
is there any airing schedule? pleaseeeeee
0 1
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 1, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
I DO WANT THE AIRING SCHEDULE
1 0
Replying to LalalaLa Vie en Rose • Mar 31, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
why? Can you give a summary please?
oops, tysm. it's kinda interesting, can't wait
0 0
Replying to LalalaLa Vie en Rose • Mar 30, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
why? Can you give a summary please?
omg 😐😐😂 what the hell is that? I hope it is different from the novel ... tysm dude
0 2
Replying to yarnie • Mar 29, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
I was really disgusted with novel and writing Im kind of taken back when i see both my faves casted for leads…
why? Can you give a summary please?
0 15
Replying to Dim • Mar 29, 2023
Title Royal Rumours
Please why do the women look like ghosts?? What sort of makeup is this?
This is the standard of beauty in China
0 0
On Royal Rumours • Mar 13, 2023
Title Royal Rumours
Only 24 episodes!? Are you sure about that? Wtb airing schedule?
0 1
Replying to LalalaLa Vie en Rose • Mar 12, 2023
Title Nv Er Hong
Where can I find subtitles for episode 25?
got it, tysm💗
1 0
Replying to kdoramalama • Mar 12, 2023
Title Nv Er Hong
ENG sub - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEvRJgLp6zs (full)You can also find it here: https://legendofyunze.carrd.co/#nverhong…
Where can I find subtitles for episode 25?
0 2
Replying to kwanto • Mar 2, 2023
Title Winner Is King
Trending WIK broadcast tonight.......🤡 or not 🤡?https://s.weibo.com/weibo?q=%E7%83%BD%E7%81%AB%E6%B5%81%E9%87%91%20%E7%A9%BA%E9%99%8D&t=31&band_rank=2&Refer=top
OMG OMG 🍷
1 0
Replying to Mimicat • Feb 27, 2023
Title The Journey of Chong Zi
Is this as bad as everyone says it is?
No. tbh, it's good. I LOVE it
2 0
