K-Drama
Replying to 8559799 • Apr 9, 2025
Photo Photo
So cute βΊοΈπ₯°
Cutteeeeeeeeπ
1 0
Replying to Annael • Apr 9, 2025
Title See You Laterβ¦Maybe
I also saw information that Rui initiated participation in this project by auditioning on his own. But I'm not…
ππ
0 0
Replying to Annael • Apr 9, 2025
Title See You Laterβ¦Maybe
I also saw information that Rui initiated participation in this project by auditioning on his own. But I'm not…
You finally can't resist changing pfp. ππThe best one ππ
0 2
Replying to Yara_love • Apr 9, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
These twins will start working with wuzhiqi now. And one of them is wuhao, the butterfly demon. Then what happens…
But still they will have to name the twin right. Then it's not only two characters. Now I'm thinking how is this linked to lijie. π³π³
0 4
Replying to Annael • Apr 9, 2025
Title See You Laterβ¦Maybe
Is a scene shooting already? π With Rui it's hard to tell again
Me too. The rescue mission is making me lose it. History tells us rescue missions are full of chaos. I'm excited to see what chaos these two bring.
1 0
Replying to 9129989 • Apr 9, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
π€―π€―π€― I have never seen this much of his legs before damn, noti asics π΅βπ«π΅βπ«π΅βπ«…
πππyeah you are right. Wowww girl you are really great. ππ
1 1
Replying to Bri44 • Apr 9, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Honestly, Iβve barely been able to focus on my work since this drama started filmingπ₯²
I would say matched vibes is the reason..
2 2
Replying to Mimi • Apr 9, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Is Yanan tattooing his brother?https://m.weibo.cn/detail/5153306751273590
These twins will start working with wuzhiqi now. And one of them is wuhao, the butterfly demon. Then what happens to the other twin. πππ§
0 6
Replying to 9129989 • Apr 9, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
I have no plans nd idk how ima survive a year either. I hope it comes out in Novemberπ
ππ
1 0
Replying to 9129989 • Apr 9, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
I have no plans nd idk how ima survive a year either. I hope it comes out in Novemberπ
Yepp.. hopefully May.
1 0
Replying to 9129989 • Apr 9, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
I have no plans nd idk how ima survive a year either. I hope it comes out in Novemberπ
The genre itself is like.. if the story works many will tune in to watch. It doesn't get buzz or anything and certainly not with new actors. So they can't expect it to have so many reservations. If the first episodes are good and viewers likes it then the drama will work based on word of mouth.
2 1
Replying to 9129989 • Apr 8, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
π€―π€―π€― I have never seen this much of his legs before damn, noti asics π΅βπ«π΅βπ«π΅βπ«…
ππlet's hear what she has to tell. I'm sure she has an explanation for this.
1 5
Replying to 9129989 • Apr 8, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
π€―π€―π€― I have never seen this much of his legs before damn, noti asics π΅βπ«π΅βπ«π΅βπ«…
The result of walking to and fro, from shooting place to his trailer 1000's of times.
1 1
Replying to 9129989 • Apr 8, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
π€―π€―π€― I have never seen this much of his legs before damn, noti asics π΅βπ«π΅βπ«π΅βπ«…
You must know this. It's ur frend who said it. π€·
1 7
Replying to JYri • Apr 8, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
i've never seen kiku being so comfortable with her ml like this :'l
Yes. 2026 π₯
0 1
Replying to JYri • Apr 8, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
i've never seen kiku being so comfortable with her ml like this :'l
No need to get used to it. JILU is enough. ππ
0 1
Replying to 9129989 • Apr 8, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
π€―π€―π€― I have never seen this much of his legs before damn, noti asics π΅βπ«π΅βπ«π΅βπ«…
I didn't understand a word you said.. what's that Abt salted fish? ππ
1 10
Replying to JYri • Apr 8, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
i've never seen kiku being so comfortable with her ml like this :'l
We will solve the mystery later. ππ
0 3
Replying to JYri • Apr 8, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
i've never seen kiku being so comfortable with her ml like this :'l
ππyepppp life saving kiss.
0 0
Replying to JYri • Apr 8, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
i've never seen kiku being so comfortable with her ml like this :'l
Same. ππThread has gotten so long now.
0 0

2
1