Oh no... no no no... This reminds me the scene from FoF where after death of demon character she moved her hand…
I've just now write one depressing comment to not get hopes high. And I see your comment and I will reply with all hearts and say let's keep our hopes high. Now I'm like. My hypocrisy surpassed all levels with this drama. ๐คฃ๐คฃ
Fan: โIs the ending HE or BE?โRui: โI canโt say for sure, but I think weโll have to wait and see. Because…
Girlies let's all leave our hopes for now. ๐๐Idk why his answer is the same as I hear from my other fav. Like there's no way these stupid actors will like some happy moments ๐ฎโ๐จ๐. They love angst, they love giving their heart and soul to the scene and to go beyond and above to perform the scene. ๐ญ๐ญMe getting Deja vu.
Yes. And that made everyone gets irritated with the continuous use of OST's. Let's hope it has OST's but not that many it feels as if you are watching a musical.
Is this qingyi or wwy?if it's qingyi then it's not lwy
Hmmm. Dont know if this is full scene but it looked way intense and also sad. I agree with unresolved things between WSG and WWY though. He was doing everything to let her be calm and listen to him and thought she did when he embraced her. But she disappeared and left him devastated. He too was hurt and sad but determined to win her and bring her back to him. Maybe this is after desert fight. Things seem to work out well between WSG and WWY as they are so close to each other.
They love angst, they love giving their heart and soul to the scene and to go beyond and above to perform the scene. ๐ญ๐ญMe getting Deja vu.