K-Drama
Replying to OneAjhussi • Aug 19, 2021
Title One and Only
What's your calculation? ;) To me he looked 28-30 when she was still a kid.
I think it's in ep. 8 that ML actually tells the FL that their age difference is less than 10 years so she shouldn't call him a senior.
3 0
lo_ve • Jun 16, 2021
Article Park Seo Joon will reportedly join the cast of "Captain Marvel 2 - The Marvels"
Genuine question: I've seen several people comment that they won't watch the movie because of Brie Larson, did she do something to offend people or did something happen involving her??
3 11
On Lovely Writer • Mar 31, 2021
Title Lovely Writer
the logic behind Gene crying/being so upset is beyond my comprehension. I felt like I missed something because it seemed like a overreaction???
0 11
Replying to gawella38 • Mar 6, 2021
Title A Tale of Thousand Stars
Ok I know it's not PC to talk about it but any way I look at it they are making the childreen sew the sachets...…
hmm like other said, it seemed like communal work or like a fun activity, but I definitely understand what you're saying. If sewing the satchels wasn't just a one (or a couple) time thing and if they did it everyday, then I think it would be a little problematic.
3 0
Replying to Raipet • Feb 12, 2021
Title The Blessed Girl Spoiler
WTH! Yin Xiao died!!!!
what episode are you on??
0 0