Editorials
On Kakafukaka • Jan 15, 2025
Title Kakafukaka
Anyone know where I can find episodes 8 & 10 with English subtitles?
0 1
Replying to dribo • Jun 28, 2024
Title Falling High School Girl and Irresponsible Teacher Lesson 2
hey guys! I wasn't totally satisfied with the subs we got, so I made my own 🥰 the goal was to make the dialogues…
@Dribo, Is there a way for me to get notified when you post to this thread? That way I can see when you get the 2nd ep up...
0 1
Replying to Dylan Rodrigues • Jun 23, 2024
Title Falling High School Girl and Irresponsible Teacher Lesson 2
also request Viki to get this drama so everyone can watch: https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034633713-Request-a-TV-Show-or-Movie
Thanks for the link/information. I didn't realize that was an option. Done!
0 0
Replying to dribo • Jun 23, 2024
Title Falling High School Girl and Irresponsible Teacher Lesson 2
hey guys! I wasn't totally satisfied with the subs we got, so I made my own 🥰 the goal was to make the dialogues…
Great job! Really impressed. Thank you. Looking forward to future eps if you are able/willing.
2 1