Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 28, 2021
Replying to Yukii_13 • Apr 30, 2023
They ruined it in the last 2 episodes!Spoiler:
Ok so they are suddenly fine with liking multiple people at the same time? ok I don`t mind that, to each his own.
But like suddenly being unrealistic, mixing up love with friendship like even kids understand that, suddenly she likes her girl friend too lol no that`s not in romantic way so why the hell is she mentioning loving multiple people too her lol. and this sort of stuff.

Even the end, Yuuki`s love for her is like platonic, so why the hell are all of them sleeping in a separate rooms still, if she accepted and they accepted that fact that means Yuuki and Shuuhei are supposed to sleep in the same room. I don`t know still strange but like scratch this point it`s not that bad than the rest of the ending.


Anyway the ending felt like , hehehehe we are all happy, the world is happy wiiii.
2 3
On Jack o' Frost • Apr 25, 2023
Title Jack o' Frost Spoiler
Something been bugging me the whole drama; They could have made them like actually break up for this to make sense, they didn`t break-up for real as Fumiya was just angry and Ritsu ran away from home. It feels so off and unreasonable to hide that. but other than that it`s ok.
4 1
On Path of the Dragons • Apr 23, 2023
wait at the start of the first episode why does it show that he killed his brother?? I `m probably not going to watch the drama but I want to know if he actually killed him and why...
2 1
Replying to Saints2727 • Apr 19, 2023
This was the First EVER Korean-related content I ever watched in my life 5 months ago and the very movie that…
watch the movie "Midnight runners" also a recent good drama is " Reborn Rich", one o my absolute favorite classics "the secret garden" also "Coffee Prince"
1 1
Replying to Lynn • Apr 19, 2023
https://www.rjgman56subs.com/post/night-birds-scream-is-up
Thank you!
0 0
Replying to Cucjute • Mar 25, 2023
Hi darlings, I'm realtively new to Japanese BLs. I started watching with the Drama Shower.Do you mind suggesting…
"The cornered Mouse Dreams of Cheese"" but has some explicit scenes,
"His:2020",
""Cherry Magic",
" Fujoshi, Ukkari Gei ni Kokuru",
2 1
Replying to Cucjute • Mar 25, 2023
Hi darlings, I'm realtively new to Japanese BLs. I started watching with the Drama Shower.Do you mind suggesting…
you can check my list of BL Dramas (my list has most BL dramas tbh, but I put ratings or comments)
1 0
Replying to Lmam • Mar 19, 2023
Title Tracer
GOOD DRAMA --- But BAD SUBBED completely ruin it.Plz do not try to sub especially using google translator. Thank…
Thank you so much! I could barely understand anything with the weird subs
0 0
On Tracer • Mar 19, 2023
Title Tracer
I loved the ML acting in Misaeng: inclomplete life. so I`m looking forward to watching this. :)
5 0