K-Drama
Replying to beans • Dec 13, 2022
Title Oh! My Assistant
i am BEGGING joonseok's fiance to dump his ass 😭
He doesn`t actually love her, He is just trying to live the normal life society is expecting. He loves his friend but can`t dare to say/ didn`t realize it yet.
0 0
Replying to Ji-ji • Dec 13, 2022
Title Oh! My Assistant
What is wrong with mu yeong's best friend....
As in every BL, I`m pretty sure he actually loves Mu Yong, I believe he believes he have 0 chance and don`t want to lose him and ruin their friendship; or he loves him but didn`t realize it yet. tbh I hate this forced everyone loves someone thing.
1 0
On Reborn Rich • Dec 12, 2022
Title Reborn Rich
Kill me, why is Song Joong Ki so cute (//>_/)
5 0
On Oh! My Assistant • Dec 11, 2022
Title Oh! My Assistant
wish the episodes were longer :') I should have waited until it`s completed. Can`t wait for ep 5
2 0
Replying to khanimangoose • Nov 26, 2022
Title The Hound of the Baskervilles: Sherlock the Movie
If you find it, can you let me know too? I don't care I will watch it without English subs if that means I can…
sorry for that. I didn`t face any issue like this before when using that website. But as you said, I checked it too and it took me to evangelion page.
0 0
Replying to khanimangoose • Nov 19, 2022
Title The Hound of the Baskervilles: Sherlock the Movie Spoiler
If you find it, can you let me know too? I don't care I will watch it without English subs if that means I can…
Hi. Just found it on Miyaraws https://www.miyaraw.my.id/2022/11/the-hound-of-baskervilles-sherlock-movie.html
0 2
On Egoist • Nov 19, 2022
Title Egoist
Someone please leave a comment here if you found the raws! :)
1 2
On Sing in Love • Nov 19, 2022
Title Sing in Love
why do I feel brain-washed watching this. I think it`s so messed up that your brain just goes blank. I didn`t expect the story to be this way tbh... Don`t know what to think of this or how to rate it. Kinda of disappointed
7 1
Replying to zTiredz • Nov 19, 2022
Title Sing in Love Spoiler
Why has no one dropped the link yet tho so we can all watch it 🥸😬
https://www.bilibili.tv/en/video/2045601879
0 0
Replying to zTiredz • Nov 19, 2022
Title Sing in Love Spoiler
Why has no one dropped the link yet tho so we can all watch it 🥸😬
https://www.bilibili.tv/en/video/2045601879
0 0
Replying to kiyois back scrubber • Nov 19, 2022
Title Sing in Love Spoiler
god i really hope a subber picks this up
https://www.bilibili.tv/en/video/2045601879
1 0
Replying to tangerines • Nov 19, 2022
Title Sing in Love Spoiler
hey! can someone lmk when the subs are released? sucks to not understand the native language 😭
https://www.bilibili.tv/en/video/2045601879
1 1
Replying to Kwatch • Nov 18, 2022
Title Sing in Love Spoiler
I want to watch this so badly please someone tell me when the english sub is out
https://www.bilibili.tv/en/video/2045601879
0 0
Replying to chickengege • Nov 18, 2022
Title Sing in Love
you can watch it with English subtitles on Bilibili
Oh really. Thank you!
0 0
Replying to Yukii_13 • Nov 18, 2022
Title Sing in Love Spoiler
I finally found the raw!!! :)
https://www.miyaraw.my.id/2022/11/sing-in-love.html
1 0
On Sing in Love • Nov 18, 2022
Title Sing in Love
I finally found the raw!!! :)
0 3
Replying to fiflydramalover • Nov 18, 2022
Title Kabe-Koji-Nekoyashiki-kun Desires to Be Recognized
i didnt mind it because he has super low self-esteem so that blatant misinterpretation made sense to me, but what…
it`s going to be the last episode
0 0
On Roommates of Poongduck 304 • Nov 12, 2022
Title Roommates of Poongduck 304
Cute, but much of a story.
0 0
On The Travelling Cat Chronicles • Nov 6, 2022
Title The Travelling Cat Chronicles
I didn`t watch it, but curious? why would he go on a journey to find an owner? why wouldn`t he just take care of it himself??
1 2
Replying to Capivara • Nov 5, 2022
Title Kakafukaka
I think there was 2 solutions for everything in this dorama:1 - Terada date both men, polyamorous relationship…
looooool. I thought Hase had some kind of romantic feelings with Tomo, resulting in him liking both Tomo and the FML simultaneously lool.
0 0
