Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 28, 2021
Replying to bibi • Nov 5, 2022
Title Kakafukaka
The FL had no character development, the ML never tried to understand her insecurities and their relationship…
looool you roasted them all XD
1 0
On Kakafukaka • Nov 5, 2022
Title Kakafukaka
It`s not as bad as everyone in the comment says so.. granted the story makes 0 sense lol. but once you accept the first premise and just let it unfold, you can enjoy the drama. FML is so vulnerable which is very common in Japanese dramas unfortunately; but I can say I watched dramas with 100% worse FML, this is somehow digestible I guess.

I think I enjoyed the show because of the two male leads lol. so I might be biased as I kinda of fell in love with them you can say. XD
3 0
Replying to Yukii_13 • Nov 4, 2022
Title Egoist
really! why does it say it aired on 27 Oct :,)
film festival?
0 1
Replying to Cinnamon Bonnie • Nov 3, 2022
Title Egoist
I need this movie
IKR! I loved Miyazawa Hio`s acting in "His" it`s superb :,>
4 3
Replying to huhugoblin • Nov 3, 2022
Title Egoist
It's hitting cinema in Feb 2023, I wonder how long international access will take T-T
really! why does it say it aired on 27 Oct :,)
2 3
Replying to Yukii_13 • Nov 3, 2022
Title Blueming Spoiler
ok it was super interesting and exciting at first, the last episodes kinda felt long though for some reason. still…
I loooooved the kissing scene at the beach XD so cute and felt very authentic and unique.
3 0
On Blueming • Nov 3, 2022
Title Blueming
ok it was super interesting and exciting at first, the last episodes kinda felt long though for some reason. still a good watch.

I love the chemistry between them XD they give me butterflies lol. not sure if they actually had chemistry or just that Da-Won`s gaze and smile just sucks you in XD
3 1
Replying to nntachai • Nov 3, 2022
Title Blueming
i hope S2 is true... i miss my dads
dads.... lol
0 0
Replying to thecarterfilez • Oct 22, 2022
is the translation off ? is Seok his fiancé ? cause thats what the viki translation said
Exactly. I went to the comments section just to find an answer lol. so I guess that means he loves him. is his friends name gender neutral? did the other guy think it was a girl???

also he said he wished he had a normal love life, so they are dating?? so confused to be honest.
1 1
Replying to Yukii_13 • Oct 22, 2022
Title Sing in Love
only accessible in Japan :,) I`m willing to pay.. man I hope Japan opens to international audience soon.
Don`t know why their website isn`t working. I tried from chrome too but no luck. maybe temporary technical issue? ....
0 0
Replying to Yukii_13 • Oct 22, 2022
Title Sing in Love
only accessible in Japan :,) I`m willing to pay.. man I hope Japan opens to international audience soon.
saaaame
0 8
Replying to lollipop • Oct 21, 2022
Title Sing in Love
The movie is available on streaming sites now (https://koi-uta.com/broadcast/) and I’ll try to see if I can…
only accessible in Japan :,) I`m willing to pay.. man I hope Japan opens to international audience soon.
0 13
On Egoist • Oct 9, 2022
Title Egoist
omg Miyazawa Hio in another BL! I couldn`t be any happier. I didn`t think I will live to see this day . I seriously thought he would never act in a BL again, so happy.
10 0
On The Future Diary Season 2 • Oct 2, 2022
Someone please answer me I`m curious. why are they crying in the end when they can actually meet in person in real life? like they know their names and everything. I`m really curious.
0 3
Replying to Yukii_13 • Oct 2, 2022
How was she able to run that much in the 1st episode! and still be normal and do activities in the dates lol.…
Ep2: Man the program did Aki dirty. I`m pretty sure more is to come in later eps:<
0 0
On The Future Diary Season 2 • Oct 1, 2022
How was she able to run that much in the 1st episode! and still be normal and do activities in the dates lol. I`m wondering if she actually ran all of that or they made it seem that way.
0 1