Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Feb 15, 2021
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Germany
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: July 04
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 31, 2012
On Circle • Jun 29, 2017
Title Circle
I'm SO IN LOVE with this drama!!! It's something new, something special and has a great cast!!! I love everything about it and I would give more than 10 out of 10 if I could!
It's a drama I can watch again and again~ waiting for a equaly great Season 2! :)
4 0
Replying to Marooya • Feb 18, 2016
Title Local Hero
I don't get why many are not pleased with this drama, as for me I'm loving it. The plot isn't predictable and…
Totally agree~ I also think the drama is developing in a good way and I love the actors and the story! If it's that good in future episodes I really have nothing to complane about :) just my style!^^
2 0
Replying to locksters • Feb 1, 2016
Title Local Hero
Really liking the first two episodes!! It's really refreshing to see Lee Soo Hyuk this kind of role and that action!!!!…
Same here~ I totally like this drama!^^
3 0
Replying to GreenPaintedRose • Jan 18, 2016
Title Remember: War of the Son Spoiler
This new female prosecutor has a personality like Umbride (from Harry Potter) - her smile makes one want to slap…
Haha ;) I feel the same ! And then she's saying that she is not brought with money and all that stuff...I reallyreallyreally dislike her for now -.-'
0 0
Replying to Yunia-chan • Jan 18, 2016
It's sad that there are so many negative comments (first time I look at the comments for this drama...I was shocked…
@Nina @Marooya @DoHani thanks for thinking like me ;) (even if I can not complain about the lead actor because I think he's doing a great job~ but that's just my opinion;)) but I was really sad that there were only negativ comments so I'm greatful that you are as happy as me about the drama till ep 10!^^ Yay!^^ and I really agree with what you all wrote soooo yeah^^ just wanted to let you know that I'm happy to read your comments!♡
5 0
On Remember: War of the Son • Jan 17, 2016
It's sad that there are so many negative comments (first time I look at the comments for this drama...I was shocked O.o... but maybe it's me?) ~ I really love the drama, the acting and everything and I am exited for the next episodes! "Remember~ fighting!"
13 4
Replying to sickofme • Sep 29, 2015
i dont get it why people complain that nothing is happening here and this drama is boring. i'm like ???????? all…
Same here! I just started to watch and I really like the drama till now (currently ep. 10^^) And there is always something going on!
2 0
Replying to Lala_Chi • Sep 23, 2015
Title Yong Pal
I'm in love with the bodyguard <3
Nope~ same here!!! He's so cute!!^^
1 0
On Yong Pal • Sep 23, 2015
Title Yong Pal
The drama is sooo good!! I can see that it will be in my Top 10 Dramas!!!! Watched it all day! :D
4 0
On D-Day • Sep 23, 2015
Title D-Day
I'm not so sure if I like the start~ but I'm anticipating more in the future~!^^
For me it's YongPal right now!! <3
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Nov 14, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hey!^^ Ich schreib dir jetzt auch einfach mal was hier hin!^^
Soooo~ gesagt getan...hehe!^^
0 0