Editorials
On Moving • Nov 17, 2023
Title Moving
I binged it within 5 days, so good! It kinda reminds me of the American drama The Gifted but actually much better...roll on season 2! I need it!
3 0
Replying to Kenny • Nov 2, 2023
Title Novoland: Pearl Eclipse
You can just watch any~
TYVM for the reply x
1 0
On Strong Girl Nam Soon • Oct 30, 2023
Title Strong Girl Nam Soon
The latest episode ending had me in stitches! I love this. So far its pretty funny, she a bit dipsy unlike her cousin in the prequel, but it is different, especially the 3 generation of woman with the power.
3 0
On Tiger and Crane • Oct 18, 2023
Title Tiger and Crane
Well I finished it and the last 2 episode was confusing as hell! Didn't make sense to me for most of it lol!
0 0
On Novoland: Pearl Eclipse • Oct 17, 2023
Title Novoland: Pearl Eclipse
There is so many Novolands and series are they interconnected? Do I need to watch certain series first or in order?
1 5
Replying to Hoku_ • Oct 15, 2023
Title Tiger and Crane
just finished the episode 28🏃🏻♂️🏃🏻♂️
Same here, watched it really quickly, binged in a week haha!
0 0
Replying to ZeldaPH • Oct 9, 2023
Title South Wind Knows
Is this drama very sad and tear jerking? I tried watching about 10 mins of it, I saw Cheng Yi white lips, sad…
Thank you everyone for reply, gonna put this on the back burner, as it does not sound good, plus I still got a lot of dramas to go through yet. Watch them first x
1 0
On South Wind Knows • Oct 9, 2023
Title South Wind Knows
Is this drama very sad and tear jerking? I tried watching about 10 mins of it, I saw Cheng Yi white lips, sad expression on his wheelchair and I thought oh gawd not again after MLH and love and redemption, he gonna chuck blood up again character! I aint keen on sad themes!
1 5
On The Worst of Evil • Oct 3, 2023
Title The Worst of Evil
I was waiting and waiting for this as I am JCW's fan and watch it the day it was released. But I was very disappointed, didn't get past episode 2. The gangster, undercover cop, drugs is all old news, not anything new there but I thought JCW can pull it off and I might change my mind about dramas like this, but nope I was bored and even the fight scene was boring, all very rough fisty cuff fighting. I might try and finish the rest of the drama, who knows may change my mind by the end.
3 0