News
Replying to jesy • 20 days ago
Title The Demon Hunter's Romance
I just dont like how it ends.
ikr just finished it and i am like wth! like it's doesn't feel it's ended!
0 0
Lily Alice • Nov 8, 2025
Article Dylan Wang's 'Guardians of the Dafeng' renewed for Season 2
Woop de woo! When i started watching it and heard it hasn't got a proper ending it put me off so kinda left it at Ep 33 and not finished it, now I know there is a second season I will finish it and look forward to season 2
2 1
Lily Alice • Nov 3, 2025
Article Lee Je Hoon expresses excitement and pressure about returning to 'Taxi Driver Season 3'
so excited for the 3rd season!
0 0
Lily Alice • Oct 14, 2025
Article Lee Je Hoon and team gear up for 'Taxi Driver Season 3' release
Yay! Can't wait, enjoyed both season, great to know more to come!
2 0
Replying to leadtheprotection • Oct 5, 2025
Title Family by Choice
As someone who dropped Go Ahead and didn't get a chance to go back to it, Family By Choice was a really refreshing…
funny I watched both and prefer go ahead
4 0
Replying to Fiony Evangelista M • Sep 26, 2025
Person Zhang Ling He
Y'all remember this lmao https://www.tonboriday.com/2025/05/zhang-linghe-kisses-xu-ruohan-the-best-thing.html
not found the file
1 0
Replying to dedetex • Jul 7, 2025
Title Stand by Me
I could not finish it. It was not interesting at all. Big letdown after watching Love and Redemption.
You and me both, I watched it because of Cheng Yi but was so boring I gave up 😂
2 0
Replying to u13878978 • Jun 6, 2025
Person Hwang Min Hyun
We can see the similarity in his face composition with Cha Eun Woo /Lee Dong Min.If we see in different angle…
I just start the study group, I checked drama as the poster looks like Cha Eun Woo lol...
1 0
Replying to keshi • Sep 1, 2024
Title Strangers from Hell
this was so fucking boring drama but I didn't want to put it on hold so I just finished it with x2.00 speed. I…
haha glad I am not the only one that think its bad! I watched it cuz of LDW and I made myself sit through it but I really hated it, was crazy as anything and was so boring!
2 0
Replying to ZeldaPH • Jul 16, 2024
Title Moving
Yeah like you I struggled to watch the first part of the drama, IRC it gets really good after ep 7 and I couldn't…
Did you manage to carry on? I am gonna rewatch it before they do season 2, well if and when it comes out
0 0
Replying to Baiasscy • Jul 10, 2024
Title Moving
Im on 7ep rn,and its kinda boring but forcing myself to watch because of the cast.Is it getting more interesting?
Yeah like you I struggled to watch the first part of the drama, IRC it gets really good after ep 7 and I couldn't put it down and finished the rest in 2 days lol
1 2
Replying to pepitaa • Apr 22, 2024
Title Wonderland of Love
Actually fl lead is good at acting, its just her character who's like this. She already made so many movies where…
oh that's great, nothing worse that watching a show that have chunks deleted and makes no sense 😂
1 0
Replying to pepitaa • Apr 20, 2024
Title Wonderland of Love
Actually fl lead is good at acting, its just her character who's like this. She already made so many movies where…
just started drama, what 10 eps deleted? why? does it make the story flow harder to understand and what eps was deleted? thanks in advance?
0 2
Replying to monstersnroses • Jan 7, 2024
Title My Journey to You
So crazy that the FL and 2ML have the same birthday in RL.
oh really! thats intresting! :o
1 0
lo_ve • Dec 29, 2023
Article Actor Lee Sun Kyun passes away at 48
I was so shocked when I saw the news and so sad! May he R.I.P. I love his work.
1 0
Replying to 9lives • Dec 11, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
No need to watch ALTL :) That one is pretty awful, and hopefully, it will be remade one day. This one is self-sufficient,…
oh great, I dislike the actor in the prequel that's why I asked haha! tysvm for the response, good to know it's not worth watching
1 1
On Lost You Forever • Dec 11, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
can anyone tell me please if this can be watched without watching the prequel "A Life Time Love"? is story related and follow on from previous?
0 5
Replying to paxxie • Dec 3, 2023
Title Novoland: Pearl Eclipse
https://kisskh.at/article/a-guide-to-novoland
ohhhh didn't know this exist!!!! tysvm xx
0 1
Replying to Strong Girl Nam Soon • Nov 27, 2023
Title Strong Girl Nam Soon Spoiler
Replying to deleted comment
Looks like it! And I hope it a continuation as they left Nam Soon hanging with Bread Song escaping! It be good to see strong guys and not just strong girls too
1 0
Replying to mayurocks • Nov 17, 2023
Title A Good Day to Be a Dog
It is a good drama but one ep per week is kinda spoiling the mood.
I am waiting patiently for it to be finished before starting lol or it drive me mad!
2 0