All the actors in this are doing such an amazing job.. especially I really love the actors who play young xiang yong and hao wei.. all their scenes are soo natural and precious... both have so much potential.. really really loveee their acting😔💜
also, why would you be in the minority? are people not liking the main couple?🥹(I only started watching it…
I get u lols I also binged 7 eps and then had to wait for 8th ep and i was losing my mind😭
Even tho I did not find it frustrating but yes I get you it can start feeling very frustrating especially considering only one ep was left and yu lei was still calling chen ke his brother😭😭😭 and I am glad u find them adorable 😔💜
also, why would you be in the minority? are people not liking the main couple?🥹(I only started watching it…
Yeah a lot of people were saying that they find the main couple boring and like second couple more... and ohhh I hope u likeee it, its good that u started it today cuz u can binge it all and don't have to wait for eps😭
I might be in the minority here but I absolutely adoree the main couple... They are sooo precious to me😭 I lovee Yu Lei's facial expressions, man is always so expressive.. just a bit (veryyyy) dense when it comes to his feelings for chen ke but hey I kinda get him like its 2000 in china where homosexuality is not common, so accepting that you are romantically attracted to another guy is hard, so i personally like how he is taking a bit time to accept his feelings but yeah i also wished that there were more eps so they can resolve this whole thing in a better way... idk how everything gonna wrap up in one last ep ...... and man Chen ke is such a sweetheart 😭💜love second couple and all other supporting characters too🙇 (except that psycho hejin ofcourse)
Jamie, Pae and Duang are probably my favorite friendSHIP in a BL especially that Jamie and Duang dynamic they…
and I really love how they have handled a trip friendship in such a good way.. lile in most cases 2 are more close and one is kinda left out.. here we can alao clearly see that Jamie and Duang are a bit more close buttt its never like Pae is left out ever.. idk how they did it but their friendship feels so balanced and just overall SO SO WHOLESOME
Just watched ep 4 and it somehow keeps getting worse.. I get they trynna guve some lessons with these eps but…
i have not watched the original tho but I always heard only good things about it, I guess i should really watch that to experience what this show was really supposed to be
Just watched ep 4 and it somehow keeps getting worse.. I get they trynna guve some lessons with these eps but its not working at all lols... writing and direction everything is so weird.. It feels like they are trying to make something "grand", something that makes u "question society and stuff" but seriously its not working its only making me question what the scriptwriter and director were high on while creating this....
jamie x pae x duang are such an amazing trio. usually these kinda silly friendships in most shows are just there…
yess they are the besttt😭 like i really look forward to their scenes each ep.. never a dull scene with all three together and also i really really love how Qin is also so comfortable with Pae and Jamie.. He smiles so openly with them like he doesn't even smile like this with tong and Kim but man with Jamie and Pae its just like how carefree and happy he is with Duang😔 I adore them all together so much💜
Man I can die for the moments where Qin starts talking with duang in the softest voice ever,while smiling softly, looking at him with those softest sweetest eyes, like duang is the brightest star in his life😭😭😭 ITS SO SO ENDEARING HOW IN LOVE THEY BOTH AREEE😭😭 im so normal about them😔😔😔
Another great ep as always but I would've really preferred if they kept things how they were in novel instead of making tiw qin's first love... or if they wanted to do it maybe they could've done it a bit better I think like now from what we saw of tiw and their friend group, they did not seem like the people Qin would be so close with...honestly I can't imagine Qin ever falling for a guy like tiw or even wanting to stay in a friend group like that for so long... and i didn't even understand why after leaving Qin, he suddenly wanted to be with him again and that whole thing of his friend group always assuming that Qin still loves that tiw guy was so weird?! their whole group was so unbearable, I was a bit annoyed at Qin too for not clearing things up at that table and like let that group of insensitive pricks keep going with their bullshit... even tho i really do get Qin overall and understand his perspective, him not wanting to announce about him being in love with duang now just to clear things up with tiw is understandable butttttt he could've still said something at this table to make them stop assuming he in love with tiw?! and in my opinion duang getting confused about the whole thing and assuming worst case scenarios was most natural reaction ever... anyone would feel like they are the second choice in a situation like that and duang not having the courage to talk about ut directly cuz he was insecure that Qin would choose tiw wass also understandable asf so I also kind of disagreed at the lart where Qin kimd of asked duang that you should've reached out to me imstead of assuming things.... in this situation duang clearly needed Qin to reach out to him first....!! butt i am glad they finallyyyyyy cleared things up and Qin finally threw that fuckin teddy out....and damn when duang started crying mann my heart ached for him j really really hate seeing him sad😭 but on the other side i was glad he finally let his emotions out😔after that the hug was soo good😔😔 andd loved their datee😭and omg I love when Qin kisses duang with thise pouty lips😭 anddd i lovee lovee lovee that duang has jamie and pae i really loveee how they are always ready to throw hands for him!! their friendship is very dear to me...and yayy mars and jamie scenes were also alot better this ep....
Even tho I did not find it frustrating but yes I get you it can start feeling very frustrating especially considering only one ep was left and yu lei was still calling chen ke his brother😭😭😭 and I am glad u find them adorable 😔💜