News
On Duang with You • Mar 15, 2026
Title Duang with You
Oh and mann Qin ks actually adorable asff when he is jealous... akkakaak and ahhh the scene where he makes duang listen to that song was soo nicee😭😭 also Qin giving big sad eyes to duang when he was leaving for that trip was soooo adorable 😭😭 I LOVE EMMMMM
9 0
On Duang with You • Mar 15, 2026
Title Duang with You
Another thing i really like about Duang with you is the Friend groups shown here... they are not some useless side characters here just to fill screen, they all add to the story.. especially Jamie, Pae and Duang are so fun together and i love how they all care about each other.. Tong and Kim are also nice even tho we don't see them as much as the other two.. Overall It's an almost perfect show for me... the only thing I am not thatt much interested in is Jamie and Mars relationship.. but in this ep their interaction was also a lot better.. so I may start liking em too... I am also really curiouss about Pae and Tong lolss...😭 I don't think there was anything between them in the novel tho but still can be fun if they add in drama....
4 0
On Duang with You • Mar 15, 2026
Title Duang with You
I usually don't like when a character acts like a baby at all butt damn do I adore Duang😭😭 in first two eps I was thinking that i may drop it at one point butt damnn was i wrong😭😭 I lovee how duang is actually a character with layers... when he gets serious we can see how he is actually a veryy mature person..he just acts like this with Qin and the people close to him and honestly now I actually find him adorable overall!! and man i seriously hate it whenever Duang is sad likee the atmosphere feels so thick😭 Script is so good here i must say . characters are written so well andd all the actors are doing an amazing job too...🙇🙇
13 0
On Duang with You • Mar 15, 2026
Title Duang with You
oh my god Qins teasing smile when they were having that discussion about positions 😭😭 I loveeeeed it... its so good to see Qin feeling so comfortable with duang😭
3 0
On Duang with You • Mar 15, 2026
Title Duang with You
wahhttttt.......?!?!? Qin ....?!?😭😭 man knew what he was doing 😭😭
4 0
On Duang with You • Mar 7, 2026
Title Duang with You
something about the way Qinn slowly hugged Duang and duangs life started flashing before his eyes😭 it was too muchhhhh!
12 0
Replying to little star • Mar 7, 2026
Title Duang with You
I thought we will just get a kiss and we are done but it kept escalating (as well as my voice my neighbours must…
sameee i was only expecting a peck and then i was like ok they gonna kiss and be done with it but damnn was I wrong😭 (sads for the neighbors 😂😭)
1 0
Replying to little star • Mar 7, 2026
Title Duang with You
yeah u right, I am not mad at a cliffhanger cuz my sanity is barely hanging on a thread!!!! TTTT
exactlyyyy that cliffhanger was to make sure we all stay sane till next week😭😭
3 0
On Duang with You • Mar 7, 2026
Title Duang with You
Glad to see everyone is going through it after todays ep🙂↕️
8 0
On Duang with You • Mar 7, 2026
Title Duang with You
I just know Duang went through 713678768 emotions in those last 10 minutes
22 0
On Duang with You • Mar 7, 2026
Title Duang with You
ngl qin grabbing duang by the collar and dragging him like that made me feel things! (idk how duang survived that😭)
19 0
On Duang with You • Mar 7, 2026
Title Duang with You
first time I'm kinda glad the ep ended cuz man I fear me and my man duang would've gone through some major damage if it continued!!😭😭
18 2
On Duang with You • Mar 7, 2026
Title Duang with You
First intimate scene and so sooo well done😭😭 EVERYTHING ABOUT IT WAS SOOO PERFECT WHAT THE HECK!! 😭😭😭😭
17 2
On Duang with You • Mar 7, 2026
Title Duang with You
"GoodBoy" ......?!??!??!😭😭😭😭😭😭
20 1
On Duang with You • Mar 7, 2026
Title Duang with You
that "come on" had my soul leave my body?!?
21 0
On Duang with You • Mar 7, 2026
Title Duang with You
just watch the episode................. WTFFFFFFFFFFFF I WAS NOT EXPECTING THIS AT THE END?!?😭 QIN I WAS NOT AWARE OF YOUR GAME MANN!! DUANG WAS LITERALLY GRASPING FOR AIR AT THE END!!😭😭
12 0
Replying to lazy_cat18 • Mar 5, 2026
Title Duang with You
It is simply Por. He has a strut to his walk.😆 You can find compilation clips on X and Tiktok.
oh besttttt😭 Its my sign to get to know Por better!!🙂↕️ my friend also really loves his walk (she isn't even watching the drama) now i will find some compilations and with them I will try to convince her to watch the drama too🙂↕️
2 0
On Duang with You • Mar 4, 2026
Title Duang with You
Ok very random but I LOVE THE WAY QIN WALKS😭 SO DIVA CODED!! very curious if por also walks like that normally or its just while playing Qinn 😭
17 2
On Duang with You • Feb 28, 2026
Title Duang with You
okay this was the best ep so far😭 HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO WAIT ANOTHER WEEK FOR NEXT EP!!
12 0
On Me and Thee • Feb 14, 2026
Title Me and Thee
Saturdays were so fun with MAT😭 I really miss my Peach and Khun Thee!😔
11 0
