Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 10 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: May 08
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 9, 2023
On The Winning Try • Sep 24, 2025
it would've been a lotttt better if they focused more on the rugby team, all the screentime that they gave to that shooting team, and school politics drama... they shouldve given it to rugby teams matches at the Nationals instead! Very disappointed how they showed the whole thing as some minute highlights and the only matches we saw were with daesang high!
6 0
On My Sweetheart Jom • Jul 4, 2025
i am enjoying it way more than I expected... I like the story and characters.. and as a slow burn enjoyer, I actually love how their story is progressing..and I really love when earn and yo are together..their bickering is so funny ..I would like to see them becoming friends😭..really excited to see how next eps go
11 0
Replying to AnotherMissOh • May 7, 2025
Title Resident Playbook Spoiler
I think they are going for a sabi/jae il romance..but I really hate it...i find sabi very unlikable tbh ..sorry…
samee.. after that petty behavior she showed I can't like her anymore.. and I can't picture them together at all...
0 0
On Boys Be Brave! • Apr 23, 2025
I just adore them so so much! might be in the minority here but I absolutely loved the main couple! Love their chemistry!
3 0
Replying to maria • Mar 11, 2025
kangjoon hasss prettiesttttt eyesss everr 😌🤝someone just told me to comment it🌚
okay😂
1 1