Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 7 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 28, 2020

Friends

Replying to Purple lilly • 21 days ago
Title Pull Strings
I loved the first half of this drama. The other half was just fine. This drama didn't bore me, but it didn't hook…
It was very entertaining
3 0
Replying to SnowWhite123 • Aug 18, 2022
Her face is still covered up but if I had to guess it could be YQ's mom. It would be weird to bring in another…
I also think its YQ's mom
0 0
Replying to Kaleidoscopic • Jun 3, 2021
Now here's a question - if this returns for a third season, who would you like to see return as the ML? Arthur…
Dylan Wang did good in playing Ning Que but Arthur plays Ning Que better, so I would like to Arthur to come back
2 0