News
Replying to damsel in a dress • Jul 16, 2025
Title Memoir of Rati
Come what may, in my mind, Great will forever be Inspector M, whose uniform was so tight his buttons earned a…
Great was something else on that show🔥🔥
2 0
On Law and the City • Jul 15, 2025
Title Law and the City
surprisingly I'm enjoying this
3 0
Replying to xankyou • Jul 14, 2025
Title Marry My Husband: Japan
episodes 7&8 will be released on Friday 12am JST
thank you
0 0
On Marry My Husband: Japan • Jul 13, 2025
Title Marry My Husband: Japan
is episode 7 out yet?
0 2
Replying to Cilla • Jul 12, 2025
Title The Bangkok Boy
oh my gosh will there be are part 2?!?!
they way it ended it has to be
3 1
On Reset • Jul 8, 2025
Title Reset
when he said "my second wish is to be inside of you" woo🥵🥵🥵
10 1
On Reset • Jul 8, 2025
Title Reset
that quick flash scene of Thada holding Armins lifeless body has certified my opinion that Thada's from the future too.
10 5
On The Bangkok Boy • Jul 6, 2025
Title The Bangkok Boy
I'm going to wait in watching episode 11, I'll just wait for the finale...I'm not ready to stress myself
1 0
Replying to dwy • Jul 5, 2025
Title The Bangkok Boy
are we getting ep 12 today?
that's what I want to know
2 0
Replying to jpny01 • Jul 5, 2025
Title Reset
I'm on Ep 3 - I'm trying to understand how Armin doesn't make the connection between Thada and TD. When he was…
I believe it's because he's never seen TD only his secretary but older
1 1
Replying to little pillow princess • Jul 5, 2025
Title Pit Babe Season 2
North and Sonic....IT'S BEEN 84 YEARS! FINALLY! 😁
they sure made us wait
2 1
On The Ex-Morning • Jul 3, 2025
Title The Ex-Morning
that shaky breath from Tam in-between the kissing🙌🏾🤌🏾👏🏿🔥
10 1
On Memoir of Rati • Jul 2, 2025
Title Memoir of Rati
Great needs a cop show so that he can wear the uniform again(like on manner of death)
16 2
Replying to whatbellewatches • Jul 2, 2025
Title Memoir of Rati
I’ll never forget the police uniform on him 🤭😂😂
lol legendary
2 0
Replying to misspulane • Jul 2, 2025
Title Memoir of Rati
I actually had to go look it up in the dictionary and seems it just means gay person. the series definitely gave…
it is supposed to be weird,in those days he had no business being gay(according to grandma and others)
2 1
On Our Unwritten Seoul • Jun 30, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
Yu MI Rae sometimes really frustrates me
5 0
On Reset • Jun 30, 2025
Title Reset
it's Monday!!!🎉🎉🎉
3 0
On Knock Out • Jun 28, 2025
Title Knock Out
Ait was forgiven WAY to easily
5 2
On The Ex-Morning • Jun 26, 2025
Title The Ex-Morning
I feel like Paul is the reason for the break up (still not sure how)
6 0
Replying to Cachou77 • Jun 25, 2025
Title Reset
he 100% is, using # correctly at the first attempt without being told what it is 😁
that nailed it for me
4 0