News Replying to Acupoftaewithkooky • Oct 29, 2023
Title When a Snail Falls in Love Spoiler
Is the ending sad ?
As far as I remember, it is a happy ending, but they are (in my opinion) unnecessarily kept apart and then reunite in the last minutes of the episode
1 1
Replying to NanoSpeedX • Nov 27, 2021
Title Love's in Sight!
what is the sp?
I see, thanks for responding :)
0 0
Replying to NanoSpeedX • Nov 27, 2021
Title Love's in Sight!
what is the sp?
Wait, so this is like a side story? I didnt see any other details on that mdl page, but if it is, I hope it gets subbed, too :)
0 2
On Love's in Sight! • Nov 6, 2021
Title Love's in Sight!
I think mikilove just posted the subtitles for ep 3 & 4
3 0
On Yumi's Cells • Nov 4, 2021
Title Yumi's Cells
This has been the first drama in a very long time where I didn't feel the need to fast forward. I love how they really focused on Yumi.
9 0
Replying to LadyBux • Nov 1, 2021
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
Or you will be addicted and going nuts like the rest of us here…that countdown each week drives me batty
Oh yes, there is a high chance of that happening.
1 0
On Young Lady and Gentleman • Nov 1, 2021
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
I really wanna watch this but if I start now my future self will hate me for having to wait each week...
2 5
Replying to Ivy • Oct 25, 2021
Title Love's in Sight!
I found myself down a research rabbit hole making the assumption that my experience of the condition isn't universal.…
That's really interesting, thanks for sharing! :)
0 0
On This Guy Is the Biggest Mistake in My Life • Oct 24, 2021
Title This Guy Is the Biggest Mistake in My Life
I loved the coat Yui was wearing so often. If someone knows where to get it, please tell me 🙏
1 0
Replying to Luisa • Oct 23, 2021
Title Love's in Sight!
do we have to support them on kofi to get access to the subs? how does it work?
you have to join the d-addicts forum to be able to download the subtitles
0 0
Replying to Luih • Oct 17, 2021
Title Let's Make a New Start Spoiler
Does anyone know where to watch it ? (With eng sub)
https://dramacool.bid/start-again-episode-1.html
0 1
On Perfect World • Apr 27, 2018
Title Perfect World
I'm looking forward to this one!
1 0
Replying to Raiho80 • Apr 7, 2018
Title My Loser Husband
Hello there. I go by the alias of Raiho80subs and decided to pick up this series. Please take your time to visit…
You're a lifesaver!! Thank you
1 0
On Once Loved You, Distressed Forever • Feb 28, 2018
Title Once Loved You, Distressed Forever
Does anybody know where I can read the english translation of the novel? (if its available)
0 0
Replying to Lili • Oct 4, 2017
Title TV Novel: A Sea of Her Own
Ratings so far 5.4 ! Fair or Unfair?
Pretty fair in my opinion
3 0
Skye-N-Rain • Sep 4, 2017
Article Find Out Who Won In Last Week's Bokksu Giveaway!
I love eating some delicious ramyun
0 0
On Kyokuhoku Rhapsody • Jul 30, 2017
Title Kyokuhoku Rhapsody
Does anybody know where I can watch this?
0 1
On For My Love • Jul 23, 2017
Title For My Love
Looking forward to this!
1 0
Replying to Zomaya • Apr 28, 2017
Title Surgeons
Does someone know where I can watch episode 11-13 with English subs? I did not find any site that has at least…
Thanks! :)
0 0
On Surgeons • Apr 24, 2017
Title Surgeons
Does someone know where I can watch episode 11-13 with English subs? I did not find any site that has at least ep 11 subbed
0 3
