News
On Story of Kunning Palace • Nov 21, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
Points went up from 8.6 to 8.7 on MDL. Let's get it up to at least 9.0! π
16 15
Replying to mimi101 • Nov 21, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace Spoiler
Kunning Palace is the name of the Palace that the Empress resides in. In her past life the MC's goal was to be…
My happy ending is that she ends up with Xie Wei. π
1 0
Replying to Zue • Nov 20, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace Spoiler
Will it be a sad ending?
Great! What a relief! Thank you!
0 0
Replying to mmansaray35 • Nov 20, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
I just finally caught up to ep 26 and I gotta say, the show is still going strong. So props to writers and director…
I agree, Zhang Ling He has really done a great job here. Give that guy a medal! π
11 0
Replying to Zue • Nov 20, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace Spoiler
For those who have read the novel. See question below.
Will it be a sad ending?
0 3
On Story of Kunning Palace • Nov 20, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
For those who have read the novel. See question below.
1 4
Replying to Story of Kunning Palace • Nov 20, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace Spoiler
Replying to deleted comment
Will it be a sad ending?
1 2
Replying to mimi101 • Nov 20, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace Spoiler
Kunning Palace is the name of the Palace that the Empress resides in. In her past life the MC's goal was to be…
Is it a sad ending in the novel?
0 3
Replying to Sia1005 • Nov 20, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
I havenβt started this drama yetβ¦.so wanted to ask is it wort to watch it?
Yes, it is so worth it. The storyline and acting are top notch. π If you are interested in politics and love storyline, you will enjoy it. The love storyline is a bit suppressed by the politics so far, but it is a captivating story, really enjoying it.
13 0
On My Journey to You • Nov 13, 2023
Title My Journey to You Spoiler
is it that if a Chinese drama has a happy ending, it'll get censored? π€¦ββοΈ
0 0
Replying to Melanie • Sep 22, 2023
Title Lost You Forever Season 2
Never finished Season 1 .... and won't until this Season 2 comes out. So for now... everything is on-HOLD.
Wise move.
1 0
Replying to Zue • Sep 19, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
About to start watching this, and I have already anticipated a sad ending with this drama, just from the name…
Just finished the drama. I really enjoyed it. I both laughed and cried.
1 0
On Lost You Forever • Sep 17, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
About to start watching this, and I have already anticipated a sad ending with this drama, just from the name "Lost you forever" and from all the comments here. Going in prepared emotionally.
3 8
On The Longest Promise • Jul 31, 2023
Title The Longest Promise
Xiao Zhan's acting in this drama was superb!
17 0
On Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow • Jan 7, 2023
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow Spoiler
Looks like a Jang Uk + Naksu/ Bu Yeon baby is coming tomorrow. Hopefully there'll be a Part 3 for their daughter.
0 1
Replying to Tetrahedron IX • Dec 27, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow Spoiler
Did anybody catch when Mama Jin basically said that Seo's blood parasite can be removed by the Fire Bird? "Insects…
Yeah! The firebird needs be released for Seo Yul to be saved.
0 1
Replying to Nauriya • Oct 29, 2022
Title Under the Queen's Umbrella Spoiler
this drama is not funny!!! Its pretty heavy and first four episode were tear jerking, and todays episode also…
Oh. I have just finished episode 1, and I see that now. Thanks for the headsup.
1 0
On Under the Queen's Umbrella • Oct 29, 2022
Title Under the Queen's Umbrella Spoiler
I haven't started watching it yet, but I already feel the laughter I'll get from this drama. Yeah!
0 2
Replying to lira21 • Jan 30, 2022
Article Let's Play: Guess The Drama
I got 2 , that's a lot hehehehe
I got 2 as well. π€£
2 0
Replying to samika2000 • Jan 30, 2022
Article Let's Play: Guess The Drama
I got a 9/12... I really liked this quiz!!! Plz do more!
Wow. You are a legend π―
1 0
