Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Location: Sweden
  • Contribution Points: 2 LV1
  • Birthday: June 21
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 17, 2011
Replying to pikajun • Sep 24, 2018
60 episodes is the DVD version and the 63 episodes is the TV version. It doesn't matter which ones you watch,…
Okay thanks!
0 0
On Ashes of Love • Sep 24, 2018
Does anyone know why there's only 60ep at Viki? I haven't watched everything yet. But shuold I watch it somewhere else where there is 63 episode instead? Or is it the same, but just missing 3 ep?
1 0
Replying to Midnight In Dramland • Aug 6, 2018
anyone know where i can watch episodes after 25? (can be raw)
You can watch it at Kissasian. They have ep 25 subbed and ep 26 raw
0 0
Replying to AnsQ • Sep 14, 2016
Title The K2
New user here. Where you are going watch this, if like viki doesn't get license for K2?
I think Dramafire will have it
0 0
Replying to Ghada • Jan 31, 2014
but can someone please tell me where i could watch one of those shows? :( please :(
KEngSub.com have a few too
0 0
Replying to 30387 • Jan 31, 2014
Title Bounty Lady
Does anyone know where I can watch this with English subtitles? :)
Drama.net ;)
1 0