News
On Tohai • Feb 18, 2025
Title Tohai
The anime version is unintentionally funny and really edgy. But this one, to much surprise, is actually way better. Feels like a proper drama. The "mahjong" part is still just to fill the background rather than showing the game, but it's fine here.
0 0
On RoOT • May 29, 2024
Title RoOT
I wish they went straight with the main route, those scenes are good, but I don't care much for the subplot.
1 1
On Flower of Evil • Apr 28, 2024
Title Flower of Evil
It was pretty good. Had some weak/stupid moments here and there, but nothing's perfect. Great acting, interesting twists, had me hooked for like 3/4 of the time. Last few episodes were dragging a bit, but the ending made up for it. By the ending, I mean episode 15 without the last few minutes - the last ep wasn't necessary and not interesting at all, to be honest. Still, the entire thing is worth the watch.
3 0
Replying to Taishi Miwa • Aug 9, 2023
Title Zom 100: Bucket List of the Dead
This is the major reason why they decided to release the anime earlier.
Good idea - if I'd seen the movie earlier, I wouldn't watch the anime. And that would be a mistake. Only 4 eps out now, but it's already SOOOO MUCH better.
0 0
Replying to The Glory Part 2 • Mar 12, 2023
Title The Glory Part 2
Replying to deleted comment
Od piątku jest ^^
0 1
On Death Note • Sep 2, 2022
Title Death Note
I'd say most changes were for worse, but it was still a good show. Masataka was great, and the end of episode 10 was amazing, emotional moment I wouldn't mind seeing in the original. Overall, it's a fun watch, but consider checking out manga/anime anyway, it's well worth it.
3 0
On Attack on Titan: Smoke Signal of Fight Back • Aug 5, 2022
Title Attack on Titan: Smoke Signal of Fight Back
It's as bad as the movies, but the last episode is comedy gold if you enjoy stupidity sometimes. "so bad it's good"
0 0