News
Was this review helpful to you?
Was this review helpful to you?
Was this review helpful to you?
Was this review helpful to you?
Was this review helpful to you?
Was this review helpful to you?
Was this review helpful to you?
FLUFF BREAK I NEEDED!
To be honest, I am currently watching Thirty-nine, but I needed an emotional break lol. I probably have a few episodes left but it's just a heavy and emotionally draining drama. I needed something frivolous to watch and that's exactly what I got with A Business Proposal. It was funny, cute and no really annoying love triangle. Even the secondary couple was super cute with their story. I liked how people made up their mind and stuck by their decisions instead of all this angsty wavering. If you are looking for something reliably cheery and non-threatening, or if you need a fluff break from an intense drama, give it a go. With 12 episodes you can breeze by in 2 days and still manage a reasonable amount of sleep! :)Was this review helpful to you?
Pretty good for a Japanese drama
I will say for a j-drama I'm giving this a pretty high rating. Japanese dramas are hit or miss, and this one was actually pretty good overall. I thought the acting was pretty good for a j-drama. Enjoyed it and it's a super quick watch.I know a lot of people didn't like the male lead but honestly his acting was pretty good if everyone also wanted to punch him lol. I will say the female lead was so great in this! It was great to see her work so hard to get as far as she did. Made me want to take up boxing. She's the reason why I'm giving this an 8.5.
I say if you want something quirky and quick to watch, give it a shot. Was definitely worth it in the end!
Was this review helpful to you?
Was this review helpful to you?
Was this review helpful to you?
Was this review helpful to you?
Was this review helpful to you?
Was this review helpful to you?
Was this review helpful to you?
