Editorials
On My Sweet Mobster • Jul 25, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster
finally gonna start this after waiting for so long
1 0
On Secret Royal Inspector & Joy • Jul 12, 2024
Title Secret Royal Inspector & Joy Spoiler
I am so pissed. TAE OH SOO DEath was so unneccesary, since day one i knew he wasnt actually a bad guy, he was just heavily manipulated and influenced. I really wanted to see his redemption. :/ The show would've been so much better if he was alive and was the one who put his father behind bars. UGH hate this
4 0
On Queen of Tears • Apr 28, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
What are some of yall on? I thought the ending was perfect! It just shows that death is inevitable and they still a long happy life together.
28 6
On Queen of Tears • Apr 28, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
And they still made me cry at the end 😭
10 0
Replying to kretuzerwilhelmxiii • Apr 27, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
She forgot the events of her life, but remembers everything else, how to do her job, what her job even is, what…
Uh that’s not how the brain works…. Her hippocampus was damage however memory is not strictly localized in the hippocampus only… other parts of the brain play part, for example spatial memory located in medial cortex, and hippocampus therefore her driving and knowing how to do her job should be effective but not entirely so I see what point you have there however her prefrontal cortex wasn’t damage so that’s must be why she’s able to memorize simple task such as her driving and her work etc so in a way she was able to “maintain” her working memory . But this is also a kdrama sooooo
3 0
On Extraordinary Attorney Woo • Aug 2, 2022
Title Extraordinary Attorney Woo
I’m a person who you’ll never find me watching romance dramas overall, but this drama is different 😭 I’m in love with it
3 0
Replying to FionnualaAella • Jul 30, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
🤡🤡🤡🤡
Respect my opinion please. I’m not a big fan of romance overall so it’s just me
4 0
On Alchemy of Souls • Jul 30, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
tbh... I don’t see any chemistry between the ml and fl.... I’m literally over here giggling with the older couples love triangle and smiling 😭 I literally see more chemistry with the leader, master and maidservant than the ml and gl 🧍(this is my opinion, ty very much :)
5 3
On Alchemy of Souls • Jul 19, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
Bro, I wanna watch this so bad but im resisting. I don’t want to have to wait every week 😭
2 2
On Love Is Science? • May 28, 2021
Title Love Is Science?
does anyone have eng sub for the recent episode because viki is being really slow on subbing this
3 0
Replying to Shiagi • May 24, 2021
Title Love Is Science?
Adam Uni over at Facebook posted this. Anyone got any updates?"Due to the outbreak of Covid cases in Taiwan and…
IM GONNA CRY.. THIS draMA GOT ME SO HYPED UO BECAUSE OF MARK AND OWEN :(
4 0
Replying to Big tittie gang • May 17, 2021
Title Vincenzo
EXACTLY IT WAS SOO UNNECESSARY AND SOO PREVENTABLE IF VINCENZO WOULD ACT NORMALLY LIKE HE DID. I was basically…
SAMEEE I WAS RAGINg, BECAUSE VINCENZO HAD SO MANY CHANCES TO HELP HIM. HE WAS JUST STANDING THERE AND COULD HAVE HELPED HIM. IDIVNIVNBFIDNID
2 0
Replying to staytea • May 12, 2021
Title Vincenzo
IM CRYING AS HELL RIGHT NOW!! WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE ? IM CURRENTLY IN EPISODE 20 BUT WHUYU! HE WAS MY FAV CHARACTER.…
I need HAN SEO BACK ?
0 0
On Vincenzo • May 12, 2021
Title Vincenzo Spoiler
IM CRYING AS HELL RIGHT NOW!! WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE ? IM CURRENTLY IN EPISODE 20 BUT WHUYU! HE WAS MY FAV CHARACTER. I HAD GREW AN ATTACHMENT TO HIM ?✋? HE DIDNT DESERVED THAT...AND AND I NEVER CRY THIS MUCH FOR A CHARACTER ???✋??✋?? NOOOOOOOOOOO ???✋?
2 4
Replying to Starkongbini • Apr 10, 2021
Title We Best Love: Fighting Mr. 2nd
Bcs Shuyi is half Taiwanese and Japanese, and his father is a Japanese.
that make TOTAL SENSE NOW! his father really sounded like Japanese, it was his accent lol
0 1
On We Best Love: Fighting Mr. 2nd • Apr 10, 2021
Title We Best Love: Fighting Mr. 2nd
I have a question, so i hear Japanese and mandarin in this drama.......isnt Taiwanese a mix of different languages or isnt it mandarin? I got attacked for asking this question last time sooooo ...
0 3
Replying to Let it go • Apr 9, 2021
Title Vincenzo
I think we should applaud the guest actor for his portrayal. He was able to derive the emotion pity from the audience…
Agreed! He did really good at playing his role and having the audience pity him with his role even though he was evil.
1 0
On Vincenzo • Apr 8, 2021
Title Vincenzo Spoiler
i feel bad for that guy who got manipulted in episode 8, he actually looks like a sweet innocent person, but yea he did bad things... i know im not the only one who pitied him even though we know he deserves it.
4 2
On Vincenzo • Apr 8, 2021
Title Vincenzo
im wheezing in episode 8....
3 0
On Vincenzo • Apr 7, 2021
Title Vincenzo Spoiler
so im in epsiode 7 and i CANT, PLEASE IM SO BAD. IM SIMPING FOR THE BAD GUY! HeS FLUENT IN ENGLISH AND IT JUST MAKES IT HOTTER. I CANT BRING MYSELF TO HATE him..... HOWWW WHEN IVE WATCHED HIM IN SAVE ME!!!! AGAHGAHAG help me
7 1
