News
On Douluo Continent • Feb 10, 2021
Title Douluo Continent
Im gonna watch this after watching true beauty but i dont want to have to wait every week ...>!!!!!!! but if its xiao zhan then ill do it!
10 1
On I.N • Feb 7, 2021
Person I.N
Happy Birthday!
0 0
On Douluo Continent • Feb 5, 2021
Title Douluo Continent
YASSSSS!!! I HAVE WAITING SO LONG mwah mwah mwah mwah mwah. I dont wanna watch though cause i dont want to have to deal waiting every weak!!!!!!! but if its for xiao zhna then i would
3 4
Replying to staytea • Feb 5, 2021
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers
Hey STAY ?
yesss
0 0
On Strangers from Hell • Jan 28, 2021
Title Strangers from Hell Spoiler
I got a question.... is seo moon jo like the same sex or interested because he will call him babe and was obsessed with him-
0 2
Replying to Munira • Jan 15, 2021
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers
WHENNNNNERRRR
Hey STAY ?
0 2
On Color Rush • Jan 9, 2021
Title Color Rush
the amounts of time i repeat scenes, is really crazy..
17 0
On Hospital Playlist • Dec 31, 2020
Title Hospital Playlist
So im gonna try watching this since its so high in rating and people have recommend it to me alot. Im not really into romance and medical, but lets see how this goes.
0 5
Replying to FrizzyMee • Dec 30, 2020
Title Dangerous Drugs of Sex
THAT WAS INTENSE... LMFAO!!!
i swear i see you everywhere....
1 1
Replying to Michelle Yi • Dec 11, 2020
Person Moon Woo Jin
Yeah I know right! Same! When I watch the kdrama he's in, i'm like, hey that's Woo Jin!!
ik lol
0 0
On I Told Sunset about You • Dec 11, 2020
Title I Told Sunset about You
Im gonna watch this during class, i heard it really good so i need to give it a try.
4 1
On Seobok • Dec 4, 2020
Title Seobok
The trailer looks sick! i want to watch it jdnbvuerbvnbevjnerbkenbenbgj ekvoelvee
1 0
On The Wolf • Dec 3, 2020
Title The Wolf
Bro I had literally forgot about this drama, and I’ve been waiting for so long! I go on VIKI and I see the wolf and I scream, let’s just hope it’s good
3 0
On Tonhon Chonlatee • Nov 27, 2020
Title Tonhon Chonlatee
I was the person who added first crush in the tags ......... like two weeeks ago
1 0
On Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?! • Nov 20, 2020
Title Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?!
Anyone know where I can watch episode 7 in English sub
0 1
Replying to ichihachi • Nov 15, 2020
Title Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?!
I have subbed it https://www.facebook.com/Ichihachi-114319537150759Also Irozukusubs has done so:https://irozuku.org/fansub/tag/cherry-magic/
Thank you! I should have seen this earlier:)
1 0
On Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?! • Nov 15, 2020
Title Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?!
where can i watch episode 6 with subs??
2 2
Replying to lifeispeachy • Nov 10, 2020
Title The Wolf
When......WHEN
why do i see your comment everywhere??
0 1
On My Country: The New Age • Nov 9, 2020
Title My Country: The New Age
Just saw the reccodmantions and realized i have watched all the dramas lsiter their....
0 0
Replying to Jamila • Nov 8, 2020
Title His
for some people you should made this comment as spoiler :)
Hey wang yibo ???
1 0
