Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 6, 2023
On Guardians of the Dafeng • Jan 6, 2025
There is a great problem now.....I star others drama as the blossoming Love at, but I can watch them withe great attention ...cause I always think of Dafeng drama 🤣🤣
4 0
On Guardians of the Dafeng • Jan 6, 2025
Title Guardians of the Dafeng Spoiler
Ep.21 .....great princess and great great Didi .....the pain for her in morgue is so controlled and powerful .....yes, I am a fans of him since the beautiful Love Between Fairy and Devil....and now he is better in any new works
5 0
Replying to IskandarIskandar • Jan 6, 2025
Do wanna the truth? (Based on novel)
Why the emperor is in this way? Why the master of Borou is interested on him so
much . He will return to our time in the end? Thanks
0 3
Replying to Diana_g • Jan 5, 2025
Please explain to me why it is so important to make 30k? Thank you!
Also because Didi made a deal with fans ....if it is 30.0000 he would took away his shirt 😂
4 1
On Blossom • Dec 22, 2024
Title Blossom Spoiler
Happy ending ...yesssss
1 0
Replying to Lliu • Dec 15, 2024
Title Blossom Spoiler
Happy ending with 18 + chapter steamy romance between our main lead. Which lead to have a son and a daughter
Thanks so much ..but seems in the drama they are not so "active" for now 🤣😭
1 0
On Blossom • Dec 15, 2024
Title Blossom
Can gently, someone the read the novel tell me if it is a sad or bad ending? Thanks
1 5
Replying to Lilybilly • Oct 14, 2024
Yes- I’ve read the actual novel ending. Confirmed HE. 🤗
Thanks 💕
1 0