Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 6, 2023
Replying to ac19662000 • Apr 26, 2024
Title Immortality
So the Spirealm is a BL? I ask cause It Is in my list on wiki but I don't like BL ....thanks
My english is indeed with many mistakes...this is your way of trying to belittle me? Now I'm even more convinced about my ideas towards BL etc.....how sad some people are However, I admire China more and more in these things.....you can watch western drama ...they are full of what you like ....goodbye
0 2
Replying to ac19662000 • Apr 26, 2024
Title Immortality
So the Spirealm is a BL? I ask cause It Is in my list on wiki but I don't like BL ....thanks
This is the real problem in your life? Mah
0 1
Replying to Tajia • Apr 25, 2024
Title Immortality
Well,yeah you can have preference I know how it sucks when something you find interesting and then find that it's…
Indeed ..what's better of a world all the same? Incredible 🙄 respect for others zero .....then , maybe, you pretend respect FROM others 😁
0 1
Replying to ac19662000 • Apr 25, 2024
Title Immortality
So the Spirealm is a BL? I ask cause It Is in my list on wiki but I don't like BL ....thanks
This is one of the most racist thing I read ....for me sickly mentality is that that not respect others mentality ...and I am Italian ....incredible
0 6
Replying to TheFirstMichael2206 • Apr 25, 2024
Title Immortality
LMAO same here but for the straight stuff! Been there, done that 🙃
so, tastes ....anyone is free ....
3 0
Replying to ac19662000 • Apr 25, 2024
Title Immortality
So the Spirealm is a BL? I ask cause It Is in my list on wiki but I don't like BL ....thanks
thanks so much .....no problem , but so I know there isn't a classic love story .....
1 0
Replying to Leepika_Choi • Apr 24, 2024
Title Immortality
Thank God cuz it is a BL!
I don't like the person with the truly in her pocket ...I like watch only the Deana where there is a fairytale, with woman and man.... and this is taste....
2 0
Replying to Leepika_Choi • Apr 24, 2024
Title Immortality
Thank God cuz it is a BL!
For you maybe ....for me they are boring ...
2 3
Replying to ac19662000 • Apr 23, 2024
Title Immortality
So the Spirealm is a BL? I ask cause It Is in my list on wiki but I don't like BL ....thanks
Thanks so much ...so i can watch it
0 2
Replying to ClarkyPineda • Apr 23, 2024
Title Immortality
If May 1 happens to be true, that would be a good move for the film. If China has still strict rules regarding…
So the Spirealm is a BL? I ask cause It Is in my list on wiki but I don't like BL ....thanks
3 12
Replying to Suzette Ser • Apr 2, 2024
Title Part for Ever Spoiler
Well be prepared to be disappointed
I know ...this is like Lì Dei Drama ....🙄
0 0
On Part for Ever • Apr 1, 2024
I love very much this drama ...finally a man that do what every men in the world should do with a woman they loves too much ..action 🤣
I hope there will be an happy ending .....love the actor very much
0 2