Celebrity
On Kim Seon Ho • Jul 10, 2024
Person Kim Seon Ho
him and kim nam gil together in thriller kdrama when?😩
8 1
On Connection • Jul 7, 2024
Title Connection Spoiler
ohh I was so glad park tae jin died in the end, the way he got his friends killed over his obsession of being rich he deserved that😭 and kinda wanted to see choi ji yeon recieve some punishment to for cheating even when jun SEO was alive, still the plot was interesting and kept me on hooked to know what will happen next...loved it♥️
7 0
On Through the Darkness • Jul 3, 2024
Title Through the Darkness
what a great series, not a single boring scene🥹 it's been a while after mouse that I came through such an interesting series...wish it gets season 2 :( and nam Gil god, I am a fan of his acting,dude got zero bad roles, he is made for thriller🫠
4 0
Replying to revv • Jul 1, 2024
Title Connection
i thought this drama had no romance, but ep 12 proved otherwise
is there kiss scene?
0 2
Replying to Nak Su • Jun 21, 2024
Title Twinkling Watermelon
Romance is hardly there ,it's craziness
okayy
0 0
Replying to Pixel • Jun 21, 2024
Title Twinkling Watermelon
no, a lot of other things as well. father-son bonding, friendship etc. its really wholesome.
okayyy gonna watch thank you:)
0 0
On Twinkling Watermelon • Jun 17, 2024
Title Twinkling Watermelon
is it all romance?
0 4
On Hierarchy • Jun 15, 2024
Title Hierarchy
how much romance is there? I am taking a break from romantic dramas but I heard good review about this...is it all romance or just small scenes? I don't mind spoliers..
0 1