Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Oct 15, 2025
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 14, 2023
On Ryan Panya Mcshane • Feb 9, 2024
I hope they just give up on frameryan they have so much potential their acting isn’t bad at all it’s the script
1 0
On Hidden Agenda • Feb 9, 2024
It’s not bad at all dunk just needs some more acting classes he just needs more training he has a lot of potential and so does joong
9 0
On Pit Babe • Feb 9, 2024
Title Pit Babe Spoiler
Why did they kill of way like that 😭
3 1
On Lee Jun Seong • Jan 3, 2024
Person Lee Jun Seong
He looks so familiar I just can’t put my finger on it I swear I’ve seen him before
2 1
On Twins • Dec 22, 2023
Title Twins
Is Zee now sprite or was that sprite as Himself?
0 1
Replying to zamperx • Dec 15, 2023
I wish to see him in another bl with Mile again someday. It's really pity to lose a couple like that. They could…
What happened to them?
0 1
On Dunk Natachai Boonprasert • Dec 6, 2023
Why is everyone hating on him he’s an upcoming actor star in my mind was his first main lead ofc he isn’t going to be the best straight away he has many things to learn
17 0