K-Drama
On The Wicked Game • Jul 1, 2025
Title The Wicked Game
Q4 - 01 July
9 0
Replying to will_lev • Jun 30, 2025
Title The Wicked Game
If you're sure they were filming on 25.06 it was Q3 then, fix it by editing your comment please ;D
it was Q2 as confirmed by daou ✌🏼
0 5
On The Wicked Game • Jun 26, 2025
Title The Wicked Game
pilot has finished filming (source: offroad short film premiere)
6 0
On The Wicked Game • Jun 25, 2025
Title The Wicked Game
Q2 - 25 June
7 9
Replying to Snakeofeden666 • Apr 24, 2025
Title Allure of the Siren
-There are countless grammar and spelling mistakes (my biggest complaint)-The margins are really wide compared…
yes lol the author even tried to get build casted sdlfkjdsf
7 1
Replying to Snakeofeden666 • Apr 24, 2025
Title Allure of the Siren
-There are countless grammar and spelling mistakes (my biggest complaint)-The margins are really wide compared…
"This is basically just self-published fan fiction... and I don't mean that in a positive way..." - that's because it is lol this was based on biblebuild/vegaspete fanfic
7 4
On Century of Love • Aug 9, 2024
Title Century of Love
I don't usually leave comments or reviews but... I've been following this project since it was hinted at in 2023 and I'm just so pleased. Yes, COL had it's issues, but overall it was a wonderful little drama. Daou and Offroad did great, as did the supporting cast. I know the filming process was gruelling but I'm so glad they pushed through and we got San and Vee in the end.
4 0
Replying to plum • Aug 9, 2024
Title Century of Love Spoiler
Me wanting to know who Third’s soulmate is (Ton? I mean, I don’t hate that thought at all). Otherwise I really…
It's Tao 🤭 Both the writer and Daou have been teasing about Third/Tao being a ship for a while
3 1
