Celebrity
Replying to aiby • Dec 27, 2023
Title Death's Game
ok so do you have any recommendations? what's not average to you? (i definitely do not find this one average but…
i mean did i know what you were gonna recommend???\(^_^)/
0 2
Replying to erythrina117 • Dec 26, 2023
Title Death's Game
I am happy for 5th of Jan cause like i would be watching DG part 2, GC part 2 and MD hehe
you mean talking from here?
0 0
Replying to erythrina117 • Dec 25, 2023
Title Death's Game
I am happy for 5th of Jan cause like i would be watching DG part 2, GC part 2 and MD hehe
ohhhh you sound very sweet, we can still talk from here tho
1 2
Replying to erythrina117 • Dec 25, 2023
Title Death's Game
I am happy for 5th of Jan cause like i would be watching DG part 2, GC part 2 and MD hehe
oh Greece, what about you?
1 4
Replying to erythrina117 • Dec 25, 2023
Title Death's Game
I am happy for 5th of Jan cause like i would be watching DG part 2, GC part 2 and MD hehe
ahahahahajahqh, thank you.
1 6
Replying to erythrina117 • Dec 25, 2023
Title Death's Game
I am happy for 5th of Jan cause like i would be watching DG part 2, GC part 2 and MD hehe
i literally have to take an exam on the 5th😭😭
0 8
Replying to aiby • Dec 25, 2023
Title Death's Game
ok so do you have any recommendations? what's not average to you? (i definitely do not find this one average but…
i mean for sure the dramas you just named were very interesting but I still find this very interesting too.
3 4
Replying to 98974 • Dec 24, 2023
Title Death's Game
super average for how hyped it was
ok so do you have any recommendations? what's not average to you? (i definitely do not find this one average but surprise me ig?)
6 6
On Death's Game • Dec 24, 2023
Title Death's Game
safe to say I'm gonna loose it as I wait for the last eps to come out.
0 10
Replying to Winter • Dec 24, 2023
Title Weak Hero Class 2
In a coma
LMAOOO
5 0
On My Demon • Dec 23, 2023
Title My Demon
noooooo this was the last episode for 2023😭😭😭
19 0
On Alice in Borderland Season 2 • Dec 19, 2023
Title Alice in Borderland Season 2
I'm gonna cry while I'm waiting for season 3😭😭 i have rewatched already both seasons 3 times each. even if they made like 6 more seasons i could keep watching them
2 0
On Death's Game • Dec 19, 2023
Title Death's Game
had i known the last eps would take so long to come out i wouldn't have watched the first 4 cause now i am totally stuck LIKE I'M OBSESSED. i have never seen a better plot than this one and it's actually not that predictable. I L O V E I T .
5 2
Replying to chismg10 • Dec 19, 2023
Title Love Reset
I watched it in kisskh.co and the subs were good.
yeah I'll probably do that
0 0
Replying to chismg10 • Dec 18, 2023
Title Love Reset
I watched it in kisskh.co and the subs were good.
i tried to watch it there but the subs didn't really match well.
0 2
Replying to Irie Yuuki • Dec 17, 2023
Title Shining for One Thing: The Movie
Girl goes to the past because of past messages sent to her old phone from a male classmate (aka ML). She's confused…
thankss
0 0
On My Demon • Dec 16, 2023
Title My Demon
WE'VE BEEN BLESSED. 8 mins in i was thinking that by "charging" gu won wasn't only talking about his powers and i was so righttttt (notice how when he said just 5 more mins he wasn't even holding her wrist) and him being so excited to see do do hee?😭😭 my smile had reached my ears (i did some crying too especially in the madam joo scenes)
15 0
Replying to 2.857e-7 • Dec 16, 2023
Title My Man Is Cupid
he got a red diary while signing up. that has to weave into main story somehow otherwise it's just a waste of…
yeah i was thinking so too
1 0
On Last Twilight • Dec 16, 2023
Title Last Twilight
i trurned from screaming mad to screaming,giggling and kicking my feet😭
5 0
On My Demon • Dec 15, 2023
Title My Demon
i can not wait rn😭
16 0
