Celebrity
On Last Twilight • Dec 1, 2023
Title Last Twilight
each episode just keeps getting better. I'M SORRY BUT THE HAND SCENE???SIRRRR🤨🤨 DO YOU WANT MY HEART TO BRUST FROM TOO MUCH CUTENESS??🫵🤨
11 0
Replying to Riri • Dec 1, 2023
Title Last Twilight
I saw that right, right? Mhok called Day baby in the preview...😭😭
he also said "that's where i bring all my lovers" WHAT DOES THAT MEAN SIRR?🤨(😏)
5 3
Replying to Simi_Tutu • Nov 30, 2023
Title My Dear Gangster Oppa
𝙸 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝙶𝚞𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚍𝚞𝚍𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞…
yeah...a black one💀
0 0
Replying to Simi_Tutu • Nov 30, 2023
Title My Dear Gangster Oppa
𝙸 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝙶𝚞𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚍𝚞𝚍𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞…
helppp you're so real for the phai one (she is the only one that doesn't give me the ick).
2 3
On My Dear Gangster Oppa • Nov 30, 2023
Title My Dear Gangster Oppa
I'm sorry if you like this but for me each episode just keeps on getting more and more disappointing.
6 7
On The Sign • Nov 30, 2023
Title The Sign
also at the first five mins i was like "are those npc's? is it AI?" i was genuinely confused, they fr mastered the npc walk and moves.
1 0
On The Sign • Nov 30, 2023
Title The Sign
idk what to say abt this one, i like it and i don't at the same time. smthng is throwing me off but i just don't know what it is yet.
3 0
On Vigilante • Nov 30, 2023
Title Vigilante
it feels like it stopped mid-shit. definitely needs a season 2. SEON WOOK WHEN I CATCH YOU SEON WOOK, WHY DID HE HAVE TO DO THATTTTT.😭😭
4 1
On My Demon • Nov 29, 2023
Title My Demon
ngl I've seen the main cast's acting before so i knew it couldn't be bad. but the script did them justice fr. I'm INVESTED.
26 0
Replying to TheStarryMoon • Nov 29, 2023
Title My Demon
My favorite comedy scene so far was when he was going to eat the cake but that guy destroyed it so he lost his…
i almost passed out from trying not to be too loud while laughing😭
19 1
On Last Twilight • Nov 29, 2023
Title Last Twilight
I'm over there giggling and kicking my feet. I'm not okay, i repeat I AM NOT OKAY😭😭.
5 0
Replying to Finding Namjachingu • Nov 29, 2023
Title Vigilante
I don’t think most of those who watch this drama don’t really romanticize killing people just cause Jiyong…
i agree with the metaphor but you'll be surprised by how many people are romanticizing killing and abuse just because the actor is hot, and tbh if the actor looked like a perv most would probably be creeped out.
0 1
On Vigilante • Nov 27, 2023
Title Vigilante
guys i do love this but please don't romanticize killing people just cause the actor is hot, it's fine to say it rn but pls don't let that shit get to your head.
8 3
On My Demon • Nov 25, 2023
Title My Demon
woah, i didn't expect to lkke this so much. the plot is actually really interesting.(and new)
19 0
On Vigilante • Nov 25, 2023
Title Vigilante
I LOVE THISSSSS
2 0
Replying to Yujin • Nov 23, 2023
Title A Breeze of Love
very short like a movie but still cute and a little funny because of the casting charm! I love it but not the…
as a person who has watched a variety of lgbtq films and many other genres the eighth sense is one of the best bl's that i have ever watched.
5 1
On Castaway Diva • Nov 22, 2023
Title Castaway Diva
damn yoon ran joo is kinda getting at my nerves (like a lot actually)
6 0
On Daily Dose of Sunshine • Nov 21, 2023
Title Daily Dose of Sunshine Spoiler
I'm honestly kinda sad song yu chan ended up alone and he didn't even get to confess his feelings.also seo wan's death had me crying so bad, my heart shattered fr.
5 0
Replying to Starto • Nov 18, 2023
Title Vigilante
This drama is missing a tagKang Ok is handsome, resourceful, protective, reliable and a smart fighter. The only…
LMAOOO REALLLL.
2 0
On Vigilante • Nov 17, 2023
Title Vigilante
I'm actually enjoying this a lil too much, idk i might be a bit insane myself.😰
12 1
