Editorials
On A Familiar Stranger • Jan 13, 2024
Title A Familiar Stranger
A masterpiece 10/10 ❤️
5 1
On My Boss • Jan 11, 2024
Title My Boss
Hoping for the english subtitles to be accurate/precise. 🥺
0 0
On Yesterday Once More • Jan 10, 2024
Title Yesterday Once More
It was a nice movie. ❤️
4 0
On Our Interpreter • Jan 9, 2024
Title Our Interpreter
The tissue and the hiccups *bow*
5 0
Replying to aloesunsun • Jan 7, 2024
Title Love Is Panacea
wei an died in the end right...
yes
0 0
On All These Years • Jan 7, 2024
Title All These Years
Done watching ❤️
1 0
On The Story of Park's Marriage Contract • Jan 7, 2024
Title The Story of Park's Marriage Contract
Happy ending but it somehow made me sad for the Joseon version of Tae Ha. 8/10
11 1
Replying to Ahjummai • Jan 5, 2024
Title My Boss
you can try to vpn to viu, but there are only 2 episodes now
Thank you.:)
0 0
Replying to Lotusdreams • Jan 5, 2024
Title I Know I Love You
You could have spoiler marked this.
Done :)
0 0
On My Boss • Jan 5, 2024
Title My Boss
It was a good drama but the english sub is giving me headache.
0 2
Replying to Blue Moon Reaper • Jan 5, 2024
Title I Know I Love You
how it isnt finished
All episodes was posted at kisskh website.
0 2
On I Know I Love You • Jan 5, 2024
Title I Know I Love You Spoiler
Happy ending, done watching. ❤️
5 8
On The Last Immortal • Jan 4, 2024
Title The Last Immortal
HAPPY ENDING 10/10❤️
4 8
On The Last Immortal • Jan 3, 2024
Title The Last Immortal
Can someone spoil me what happened to the epilogue on the novel version? Thank you.
0 0
On Legally Romance • Jan 2, 2024
Title Legally Romance
Done watching 8.5/10 ❤️
1 0
On Flight to You • Dec 30, 2023
Title Flight to You
Done watching 8/10
0 0
On Flight to You • Dec 30, 2023
Title Flight to You
Romance was nonexistent. Regardless of that the story was good.
7 0
Replying to frost • Dec 29, 2023
Title I Know I Love You
PYA is too selfish. The guy has been given a chance to break up, so he should really take the opportunity since…
I agree with you.
1 0
On I Know I Love You • Dec 29, 2023
Title I Know I Love You
I want to p*nch Peng Yu An. This drama is really stressful. 🤦♀️
1 0
On I Know I Love You • Dec 29, 2023
Title I Know I Love You
From episode 1-7 I was so stressed watching it but it gets better at episode 8.
0 0
