Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jun 27, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Egypt
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 20, 2012
Replying to aikia • Jan 26, 2025
Title Love Scout
Wasn't he good to her? What happened to him?
I mean what changed him?
0 1
Replying to 11460335 • Jan 25, 2025
Title Love Scout Spoiler
Where do I begin? Episode 8 was poetry in motion! Our forever single workaholic and seven-years-celibate single…
I thought he's a good man from the way he treats her in the past episodes, but he's totally the opposite. I just hope he won't give peoplez to Hye Jin.
3 5
Replying to moxie720 • Jan 25, 2025
Title Love Scout
I thought she was goung to throw the champagne at the father jerk what restrain
Wasn't he good to her? What happened to him?
0 3
On Love Scout • Jan 23, 2025
Title Love Scout Spoiler
I feel that the person who her father saved was Eun Ho and she will hate him after knowing that.
0 4
On Love Scout • Jan 23, 2025
Title Love Scout
I didn't have high expectations of this drama, but guess who can't get enough of these two now? 😂❤️❤️
16 1
Replying to aikia • Feb 10, 2023
Maybe it's an original song for the drama as I couldn't find it as well..
Thank you! 🥺🌷
1 0
Replying to heimoran • Jan 31, 2023
Does anyone know what song is used in the ending credits? It is captivating but I have had no success trying to…
Maybe it's an original song for the drama as I couldn't find it as well..
1 2
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Nov 26, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
U're Welcome ^^ ..Yoroshiku!!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Oct 24, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
u're welcome, Yoroshiku!! ^^
0 0
Replying to aikia • Oct 15, 2013
where can i find it with Eng Sub??
Viki doesn't work in my country...
0 0