K-Drama '100 Days of Deception' Park Jin Young says the drama explores the past viewers never experienced 19 hours ago
On Dear Hongrang • May 25, 2025 Title Dear Hongrang Spoiler I thought they would make her get pregnant with his child or something, but leaving her alone completely is so harsh. 😭 9 4
Replying to shiawasenohikari • Mar 30, 2025 Title Undercover High School Did anybody else notice the cameo by Motel California? 🤣Edit: Do you remember the narrow hallway along which… Wait what?! 0 1
On When Life Gives You Tangerines • Mar 29, 2025 Title When Life Gives You Tangerines I want every person on this planet to watch this drama. Seriously, I can't believe I just watch it. I don't even know how to put my thoughts and feelings into words right now. 13 1
Replying to fortunn • Mar 15, 2025 Title When Life Gives You Tangerines Ahahahah I live those moments too🤣🤣 he’s really going to kill yeongbeom Yes, especially after he realised that he resembles him 😂😂 1 1
On When Life Gives You Tangerines • Mar 14, 2025 Title When Life Gives You Tangerines I really love the old dad 😂😂 I laughed so hard when he was staring at the boy 9 3
Replying to i heart lusi • Mar 14, 2025 Title When Life Gives You Tangerines NO MORE PARK BOGUMMM?💔💔💔 That's what I said to myself too 😂😂😂 1 0
Replying to Luffy • Mar 10, 2025 Title My Dearest Nemesis looks like next episode she will find out her boyfriend is the black dragon 🔥 I hope so 😂 4 0
On When Life Gives You Tangerines • Mar 8, 2025 Title When Life Gives You Tangerines Their characters are so cute 😭💜 2 0
Replying to Yanmack • Mar 6, 2025 Title The Scandal of Chun Hwa So the crown prince can get a love life but not the crown princess, not even a short story with her being happy… Maybe he will cheat on her in the modern times as well 😂💔 8 0
Replying to Memoona • Mar 4, 2025 Title The Scandal of Chun Hwa I'm on episode 6, and so far, the whole Chunhwa story and the anonymous author really remind me of *Bridgerton*'s… YES! This part is totally Bridgerton 2 0
Replying to Ghazan • Feb 26, 2025 Title My Dearest Nemesis I was waiting for "Ore wa kaizoku ou ni naru otoko da" 😂 Yes, that too! 😂👍🏻 1 0
Replying to aikia • Feb 25, 2025 Title My Dearest Nemesis Same here 🙂✌🏻 In my situation, I got into Anime first. 2 1
On My Dearest Nemesis • Feb 25, 2025 Title My Dearest Nemesis It'd have been awesome if the password had been "akuma de shitsuji desu kara" 😂✨️ 3 2
Replying to Dr 008 • Feb 25, 2025 Title My Dearest Nemesis I can relate to the ml as fellow anime lover and parents find it childish saying grow up. Same here 🙂✌🏻 1 3
On The Scandal of Chun Hwa • Feb 17, 2025 Title The Scandal of Chun Hwa I'm this close 🤏🏻 to drop this drama. I'm only watching it for Ji Won and her husband now. 0 0
On Motel California • Feb 14, 2025 Title Motel California Spoiler Seriously, why the father should die? 😭 2 2
Replying to aikia • Feb 13, 2025 Title What Comes after Love You wrote exactly what I really wanted to say. It's my own opinion. We don't need to share the same thoughts. Chill! 0 0
Replying to eeyoredrama • Feb 9, 2025 Title Love Scout bro what!? it thought this drama had like 16 episodes!! now i sad The first time I wish a drama to be longer 😂 2 0
I laughed so hard when he was staring at the boy