News
On When Life Gives You Tangerines • Jan 3, 2026
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
i dont have anything to say...only wow amazing!!
5 0
On Seasons of Blossom • Sep 24, 2025
Title Seasons of Blossom
im actually really enjoying it!! so freshly and young, i really lov this drama
0 0
On Boys II Planet • Sep 10, 2025
Title Boys II Planet
bro i've cried soo much since the last ep😭😭 he zhong xing debut pls
5 0
Replying to Alessa • Jun 18, 2025
Title Resident Playbook
These reviews shows that people really have different tastes indeed. I enjoyed Resident Playbook more than Hospital…
yeah, i totally agree with you. I paused hospital playlist because I was expecting more hospital scenes
2 0
Replying to nayoichi • Mar 1, 2025
Title Racket Boys
Worth watching it ?
ofc yes, if u want a brighi friendship middle school kdrama this is the one!!
2 1
Replying to ales_sandra • Feb 26, 2025
Title Study Group
PERFECT!! THE BACKGROUND MUSIC AND THE OST ARE A 10 OUT OF 10
Just finisce the drama... i needto find smthing like this
0 0
On Racket Boys • Feb 16, 2025
Title Racket Boys
i need a season 2
1 3
On Kim Sae Ron • Feb 16, 2025
Person Kim Sae Ron
rest in peace sweetheart💕
0 0
Replying to dramafanatic • Feb 9, 2025
Title Hospital Playlist
I suggest you continue it. It is different from dramatic hospital dramas. It builds the story slowly
thanks i am at the episodi 3, and im starting to like it
1 1
On Hospital Playlist • Feb 9, 2025
Title Hospital Playlist
just finished the first episode and I'm not very convinced, ill contunie to seehow it goes
0 3
On The Trauma Code: Heroes on Call • Feb 9, 2025
Title The Trauma Code: Heroes on Call
I devoured this drama! It's a 10++
5 0
On Study Group • Feb 8, 2025
Title Study Group
PERFECT!! THE BACKGROUND MUSIC AND THE OST ARE A 10 OUT OF 10
3 3
On Park Ji Ah • Sep 30, 2024
Person Park Ji Ah
rest in peace!❤️🩹
0 0
On Love Next Door • Sep 22, 2024
Title Love Next Door Spoiler
FINALLY THEY ARE KISSING
10 1
On Love Next Door • Aug 23, 2024
Title Love Next Door
I've seen the episodes released so far, namely the first and second. The first wasn't heavy, and the second wasn't either, but the first was very slow compared to the second.
0 0
On Love Next Door • Aug 23, 2024
Title Love Next Door
I've seen the episodes released so far, namely the first and second. The first wasn't heavy, and the second wasn't either, but the first was very slow compared to the second.
0 0
Replying to Erika Song • Aug 19, 2024
Title Once upon a Small Town
Is this good and without serial killer plot?
yes,It's a light K-drama, without a plot twist, calm. It's that K-drama that you already know will end well and it gives you a sense of tranquility and reassurance! I recommend it to you🫶
3 0
