News
On Queen of Tears • May 25, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
I’m between an 8.5 and a 9 because even though I had a fantastic time watching, I will admit the plotline with the psycho villain wanting to take over and the heroic husband fighting for the family bored me. It’s my personal preference, though. Some people might be into rich family business dramas, but I get a bit bored with them. The marriage and family storylines were where the magic of this drama was for me.
2 3
On A Good Day to Be a Dog • May 22, 2024
Title A Good Day to Be a Dog
another cute and funny drama ruined by a past life storyline
5 4
On Will Love in Spring • May 19, 2024
Title Will Love in Spring
this drama is just chef kiss. The characters and their complexities, the incredible OST and cinematography. The chemistry is next level!! I saw comments saying they found the characters to be rather toxic, and that is such a childish way of seeing their relationship. Not everything is red and green flags. This is not that type of drama. People throw the word toxic around everything nowadays. I’d say they were realistic. Both FL and ML make mistakes and the drama makes sure the audience knows they were wrong. Because, you know, humans fuck up and stuff. The last two episodes left me a bit bitter but overall it was an incredible and emotional journey with this one
7 2
Monkimajik • May 16, 2024
Review Lovely Runner
I personally wouldn’t rate it so low because I’m actually really enjoying it, but I agree with a lot here. i was expecting something completely different and even though I’m liking it I’m also mourning what could have been. A little more focus on the mental health side, seeing as both main characters dealt with it at the beginning would have been 10/10. if they had stuck to the a youth melodrama premise instead of making it about the murderer and other cliches this would have been one of the best I think
11 1
Replying to kulbal • May 15, 2024
Title Crush
I just dropped it at ep1 park scene not even 10 min in.Like wtf was that? The guy plays violin so nice and she…
No cause I 100% get what you mean. That's one of the scenes that first comes to mind when I think about this drama. Her being completely disrespectful and unprovoked—that was not cute lol
2 0
On Suspicious Partner • May 13, 2024
Title Suspicious Partner
I have the weirdest relationship with this drama. I rewatched it twice and both times I dropped it on the same episode. I never finished it yet it gives me such a good “they don’t make them like this anymore” vibe. I think it’s their chemistry or just Ji Chang Wook in general lol.
2 2
On Moon in the Day • May 13, 2024
Title Moon in the Day
The past story heavily saves this for me. A whole drama about it would have been 10 times better since the actors were good and all. the present storyline is just… very messy (I gave it an 8)
5 1
On Like Flowers in Sand • Apr 29, 2024
Title Like Flowers in Sand
jang dong yoon takes all the flowers here, he really makes it worth the watch (the murder mystery not so much)
7 0
On A Piece of Your Mind • Apr 17, 2024
Title A Piece of Your Mind
melancholic yet comforting at the same time. Jung Hae In never disappoints ❤️
8 0
On Love 911 • Apr 11, 2024
Title Love 911
liked it but kinda alarmed by the FL being a doctor and simply dgaf about anything lol
4 0
Replying to anzamyu • Apr 10, 2024
Title Love in Contract
who cares
apparently you since you’re replying to my comment ??
13 0
On Love in Contract • Apr 6, 2024
Title Love in Contract
I really don’t know why this one has such a low rating. the romance is cute as hell. Sure, it’s not perfect, but it’s overall averagely good. Also it has an openly gay character (fav character by far). It does drag a little at the end though.
4 2
On My Boss • Apr 6, 2024
Title My Boss
had high hopes for this one but maybe the silly romcom was just too silly for me
4 2
darcyfan • Apr 2, 2024
List who the best k-pop actor?
cha eun woo up there lmao let’s be real (he’s not bad but come on)
1 0
On Full House • Apr 2, 2024
Title Full House
they’re lucky they’re both pretty and have great chemistry or I would have dropped this so fast
3 0
On Crush • Apr 2, 2024
Title Crush
it started well and then it went down hill bad… like real bad
8 6
