K-Drama
On New Year Blues • Jan 17, 2022
Title New Year Blues
kinda disappointing :/ i liked yeon seok's part though
2 0
On Perfect Proposal • Jan 8, 2022
Title Perfect Proposal
it wasn't an amazing movie but it was pretty good and the plot twist really got me
6 0
On Imitation • Dec 11, 2021
Title Imitation
I feel like the romance progression was a little too fast paced for me, but overall it was a cute and entertaining drama!
0 4
On Inubu • May 1, 2021
Title Inubu
If this isn't out yet why is there a 3 star rating already?
8 0
On Black Cinderella • Apr 29, 2021
Title Black Cinderella
Are English subs out anywhere yet?
0 3
On Color of Romance • Mar 11, 2021
Title Color of Romance
I wouldn't say it's necessarily terrible, but it definitely isn't very good either lmao
1 0
On FAKE MOTION: Yukemuri Onsen Takkyu Jikenbo • Feb 28, 2021
Title FAKE MOTION: Yukemuri Onsen Takkyu Jikenbo
Where can I watch?
0 1
On The 3Bs You Shouldn’t Date • Feb 27, 2021
Title The 3Bs You Shouldn’t Date
The more I watch this the more I dislike it. I don't feel any chemistry with the FL and MLs and the plot is kind of boring :/ The first few episodes were decent at most but my enthusiasm to continue is diminishing lol.
11 1
On Be Crazy About Me • Feb 16, 2021
Title Be Crazy About Me
The movie wasn't amazing, but it was still pretty good and the fashion especially was so cool!
2 0
On Hello, Me! • Feb 6, 2021
Title Hello, Me!
Sounds similar to konna mirai wa kiitenai but reversed lol. So excited to see youngkwang in another role too!
0 0
On Hirano Sho • Jan 29, 2021
Person Hirano Sho
Happy Birthday!
0 0
lo_ve • Jan 28, 2021
Article School 2017 Actress Song Yoo Jung passes away at 26
R.I.P.
0 0