News
On Jang Seung Woo • Apr 1, 2020
Person Jang Seung Woo
is he the one who lately guessed in running man?
0 0
On The Many Faces of Ito • Mar 20, 2020
Title The Many Faces of Ito
i love iiiitttttt!! this is the epitome of josei life and romance!!!
1 0
On Noda Yojiro • Feb 2, 2020
Person Noda Yojiro
noda is soooo good in million yen women! i hope he can act more in interesting projects like this!
1 0
Replying to yue_cann • Jan 26, 2020
Title When the Camellia Blooms
Get through the first part.. hell, fast forward some self-pity moments, and when you do, it will be a roller coaster…
lol me too! fast forward all of gong hyo jin's self pity monologues hahaha. she oftentimes get roles like this whew
1 0
On Lee Jae Eung • Jan 10, 2020
Person Lee Jae Eung
I cant believe this is the same guy from love alarm! He.looks hot!
10 2
Replying to Winter • Jan 13, 2019
Title Overprotected Kahoko
is there any romance in this drama
There is! :)
0 0
On Tae Hang Ho • Jul 12, 2018
Person Tae Hang Ho
lol I can't believe im here in his page again after almost a year... Im watching him in Wok Of Love and again I can't help commending him with his talent as a good actor. I hope he can get lead roles with a god project soon!
2 0
Replying to lesle • Jul 12, 2018
Title Neverending Story
Dong Joo: "Are you suffering from 'princess syndrome'?"Song Kyeong: "It's a brain tumor."
is this a spoiler??
0 0
On What a Man Wants • May 30, 2018
Title What a Man Wants
I love it!!!!!! <3
1 0
On Kim Dong Wook • May 24, 2018
Person Kim Dong Wook
he is sooooo good in Along with the gods!! I recognize him right away from the coffee prince!! :)
1 0
On Kim Young Min • May 22, 2018
Person Kim Young Min
He's 46?! for real??
6 0
Replying to relax • May 3, 2018
Title Live
Random comment but this show confirms that tvN really is the best network for korean dramas. They really make…
lol so true!! #InTvnWeTrust hahaha
11 0
On Overprotected Kahoko • Apr 24, 2018
Title Overprotected Kahoko
I love it so much!!! The love and the good vibes just overflow after each ep. Highly recommended if you're feeling down and blue
1 0
On The Queen of Office • Apr 11, 2018
Title The Queen of Office
Where did you guys watched this?
0 0
On Stranger Season 2 • Feb 10, 2018
Title Stranger Season 2
omg!!!!! daebak!!!!!!
1 0
Replying to nikhat • Feb 10, 2018
Title The Guardians
Stranger or strangers....? Both are different
this one: https://kisskh.at/21934-stranger
0 0
Replying to ama-ya • Dec 16, 2017
Title The Boy Next Door
where did you guys watched it?
thank you guys! already watched it. if you guys want more from the lead, they are in The package and Go Back Couple. Both Hilarious and fun dramas too! :)
0 0
On Yoon Bak • Dec 4, 2017
Person Yoon Bak
he looks sooooo good! I totally love him in The Package!!! <3
4 0
On Chun Sung Il • Dec 4, 2017
Person Chun Sung Il
the package is exquisitely beautifully written and directed! I love every second of it! <3 thank you!
2 0
On Yoon So Hui • Nov 24, 2017
Person Yoon So Hui
She's so beautiful... I only watched 2 of her dramas. One as a main girl in The Day We Broke Up and as a supporting in Marriage, Not Dating. I love seeing her in the screen <3 I hope she can have more lead roles and be a superstar <3
5 0
